I see things........

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
This is just one example of things i see that may just be in my mind or i may be actually seeing it. Almost everytime i go on a walk i can look up at the sky and I see a giant cross made of light. Now being made of light it isn't of course a shape persay. But it is clearly a cross of light that takes up a good portion of the sky. I see things like this alot but I always just think it has to just be in my mind. It may not be a big deal but i was just needed guidence on this....

Dec 19, 2009
This is just one example of things i see that may just be in my mind or i may be actually seeing it. Almost everytime i go on a walk i can look up at the sky and I see a giant cross made of light. Now being made of light it isn't of course a shape persay. But it is clearly a cross of light that takes up a good portion of the sky. I see things like this alot but I always just think it has to just be in my mind. It may not be a big deal but i was just needed guidence on this....
What you describe seems very unusual to me.

J

Jordache

It seems pretty harmless. I see things also, but its because I have a creative mind.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
What you describe seems very unusual to me.
Yes it is very unusaul, probably becaues i do not really fit in. i do not fit in with people in the world and honestly i have never met a christian like me either.I talk different and i am not afraid to say what i see. Because i do not care if people think i am crazy, i see waht i see.

P

piper27

Are you connected with a church or bible study? You might need some good mentoring from a spirit filled leader to help you understand these things.
Its difficult on a forum to have the kind of personal discussion that would be beneficial.
Best wishes to ya

Dec 19, 2009
Are you connected with a church or bible study? You might need some good mentoring from a spirit filled leader to help you understand these things.
Its difficult on a forum to have the kind of personal discussion that would be beneficial.
Best wishes to ya
Agreed .

K

kenisyes

Does it matter? If it reminds you of Him, great. If you don't see it, will you think of Him anyway? I'm sure you will.