I sense GOD when _ _ _

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
:) GODs creation is very beautiful everywhere,and in everyway

Could be something you saw or felt,whatever it was.it must have been good.please share it.

I sense GOD when
I'm looking at the ocean and the sunlight is glimmering on the water.

How about you?what is/are somethings that gives you an awareness of GOD.

Thank you
:)

J

Jordache

One of the most majestic times I sensed God in nature was when I went back home as my father was dying. I went for an early morning walk. I was staying with friends who lived outside of town and their home was surrounded by fields and orchards. I walked down the street and turned into a towering walnut orchard. The trees were old and gnarly. The way the shadows fell was enchanting. The wind blew and whipped around the trees. It howled and the leaves rustled. A jackrabbit bound across the pathway. A snow egret stood proudly at the the corner of the orchard on the bank of an irrigation ditch, and behind it was an willow tree the was spilling into the canal. The rabbit reappeared and began chasing a grey dove.
I have to tell you. I was sort of like walking into a fairy tale.

Dec 19, 2009
:) GODs creation is very beautiful everywhere,and in everyway

Could be something you saw or felt,whatever it was.it must have been good.please share it.

I sense GOD when
I'm looking at the ocean and the sunlight is glimmering on the water.

How about you?what is/are somethings that gives you an awareness of GOD.

Thank you
:)
The Lord is always with us.

R

Relena7

When the mental pain stops, and all confusion is replaced with the complete opposite (brilliance).

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Many times i can go on my walks and see god everywhere, it could be at night, or a cloudy day, or a sunny day. even in different places i see him, the city lights or nature the sky. God is everywhere if you knw where to look

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
i sense God more when it rain and see a rainbow,...it put a smile on my face and joy in my heart cause every time i see a rainbow i know God keep His promise, i can feel Him near me.. :)