I stood in the Presence of the Lord!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I love the Lord so much. The flesh cannot express the fullness of joy that the spirit longs to express. It is too hostile to the things of the Spirit. Indeed, I am 100% sure that this flesh cannot enter heaven, I am sure that the corruption of this flesh must be put off. And how glorious is Jesus Christ?? His flesh did not see corruption. WOW!! HALLELUJAH!! GLORY TO THE LORD MOST HIGH!! HAHAHA. YES! Indeed, this flesh cannot inherit incorruption. Until the mortal put on immortality you cannot see heaven, nor enter into his presence.

Our Lord is gracious and kind!! Not so much as to the righteous, but to those he has called, as it was said that many righteous men and prophets had hope to see the things the disciples had seen, but had not been able. BLESSED ARE YOUR EYES AND YOUR EARS BECAUSE YOU SEE AND HEAR!!! AMEN!!!

I STOOD IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD!! And this was in a time when I did not truly believe the Lord. I thought about this coming home, and I couldn't wait to tell you. I remember now, I stood in his presence. I am sure it wasn't in this flesh, but in the spirit, and I am not sure if it was in heaven or in a place near heaven, but I am sure I was in his presence. I will give you verses to explain his presence more, I am sure The Psalmist knew stood in his presence before, but I want to explain it the way I remember it. I knew I was standing in his presence because there was nothing more that I wanted to do than glorify God, FOR ALL ETERNITY. My Spirit was full of joy. EXUBERANT JOY! There is not joy like this in the flesh. No pleasure like this. All sensuality is from hell. But surely, in his presence, there is FULLNESS OF JOY!!! This is why Jesus said, ''THAT YOUR JOY MAY BE FULL!!

Oh, the Joy of the Lord!!! My friends, there is nothing like this joy. I will live for it and die for it. Let my flesh suffer so that the Son may be glorified. Take my life, but you cannot take eternal life from me. NO!! I was only in his presence for a moment, but that was enough for a lifetime. I am glad that the Lord gives me measures. He gives us all measures of his Spirit, to express in us his will. His joy, which is our strength.

Everything the Devil comes with, the Lord comes with something greater, because GREATER IS HE THAT IS WITHIN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD!!!
Oh, Satan hates us my friends. He wants us depressed and sad and doom and gloomy. I REFUSE!! HA! He is a weak silly coward. Picking on someone 3 times smaller than he is. But he cannot, CANNOT contend with the Lord. He is foolish, a simpleton. He has no glory, but a short moment before he and his servants face the lake.

But it is my hope that you will not meet that fate. So love each other as the Lord loved you and gave himself for you. Do you love your life? Then you will loose it. Do you despise this life? Then you will gain eternal life through Jesus Christ, who is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE!! Who sits and reigns forever and ever in the kingdom of our Father!!!

MAY JESUS BLESS YOU!!!

R

Ramon

Ps 16:9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. *
Ps 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Ps 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

WOW!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!! WOW. HAHA! He was in the Presence!! SEE!! HAHA.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Jude 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

G

Grey

Tell us more!

R

Ramon

Oops. LOL. I got so caught up glorifying the Lord I forgot to tell. But David said the exact thing I was going to say. But I see where his heart was, because mine was in the same place, first about the corruption. I tell you this, the Holy Spirit does not make mistakes. Well, may Jesus bless you.

In his presence my friend, all you want to do is glorify him. In heaven we will sing praises to the Lord for all eternity. There is nothing like the praises in heaven. You don't know beautiful until you have heard it. I felt the music though I did not hear the music. I felt it in my spirit. I was next to the Lord because I felt his power and love. I don't know how to explain it with words. If you read in Psalms, I think that David knew how to best express the Lord in words. I try, but no matter who, it will come out the same.

It is just awesome looking back at those words and seeing the Spirit work in David. And I am so glad I get that same experience. Well, may Jesus bless you. Didn't I already say that? LOL. Well, may Jesus bless you. THERE IT GOES AGAIN!! LOL.

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

amazing. :)