I think I'm bulimic again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I was diagnosed bulimirexic in highschool when I almost had a stroke and my hair was falling out. I've struggled on and off for yrs with it, but I fell mostly to the anorexic side. When I did eat, I would purge; but it wasn't your typical binge then purge. I would lettuce and purge. Lately, I've found myself unconsciously abusing laxatives. I recently was denied for donating platelets for being severely iron deficient. I though it was just typical and not anything to worry about. But at that time I'd taken laxatives everyday for a little while. Now I've been trying to figure out why I'm so tired and weak all the time, and it just dawned on me that I've been taking them again for several days in a row. It feel pretty gross to even admit this. But purging with laxatives is much easier to hide that forced vomiting. I don't really want to do this. But it honesty scares me either way.

Feb 16, 2011
I used to fast too much. I wieghed about 130 lbs in college. That's about how much I wieghed when I was in the seventh grade. I got better when I got married because we always ate out at a restarant. You need good food. Take my advice and don't abuse yourself. Jesus loves you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs Jordache.
I believe you will in Jesus overcome this again. :)
Ill keep praying for you in Jesus, for I understand this can be a difficult battle.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

J

Jordache

Just realized today that my hair is falling out. I wonder if I should go to the dr.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Just realized today that my hair is falling out. I wonder if I should go to the dr.
Im sure you know the answer Jordache.
Huge hugs, I continue to pray for you in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
I was diagnosed bulimirexic in highschool when I almost had a stroke and my hair was falling out. I've struggled on and off for yrs with it, but I fell mostly to the anorexic side. When I did eat, I would purge; but it wasn't your typical binge then purge. I would lettuce and purge. Lately, I've found myself unconsciously abusing laxatives. I recently was denied for donating platelets for being severely iron deficient. I though it was just typical and not anything to worry about. But at that time I'd taken laxatives everyday for a little while. Now I've been trying to figure out why I'm so tired and weak all the time, and it just dawned on me that I've been taking them again for several days in a row. It feel pretty gross to even admit this. But purging with laxatives is much easier to hide that forced vomiting. I don't really want to do this. But it honesty scares me either way.

Open your heart to Almighty Yahvah God in the name of Yahshua the Messiah he will hear you.

J

Jordache

I'm not purging actively anymore, but my there is a heck of a war going on in my mind.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for you!