I thought I was wrong.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I thought I was wrong. I thought I had not been obeying Jesus. I thought I was going back. But now I see the issue. It is the world that has gone back, that they cannot obey Jesus, nor be like him, because they love the pleasures of this world. That is why he was hated in this world, and that is why he was killed.

I wondered how we could be hated if all we teach is love and obedience to Jesus Christ. But it is because the world does not practice love, nor does it know how to obey Jesus Christ. And Jesus came both to destroy the old and establish the new. It was a transaction on both ends. This is why Satan is angry. He wants to make hearts full of bitterness and at the same time destroy obedience to God. And wasn't this the issue in the beginning? FULL OF REBELLION!

I tell you this. I trust none of you people to lead me into all truth. NO WAY! I don't trust anyone claiming this or that to teach me anything! I only have one teacher and that is Jesus Christ, who by the Spirit of God gave life to me. I am not a student under any man nor any pastor. SHAME! To call yourself a pastor, but who do you feed? And SHAME! To call yourself a teacher, but what do you teach?

I thank the Lord that he will send pastors after him, and not after this world. Even then, I am not a follower of them. We each must have our own relationship with the Lord, being built up in his body, which is not church, but his own Body.

Yes, I thought I was wrong, but now I see the hostility in men, who say, WE ARE ALL SINNERS!! Well, I will not be in your group of all sinners, because all sinners will burn. May Jesus bless you.