i thought this web site was a real chat room

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gifted2333

it's just a forum? maybe i can't find the link for the REAL chat room.

T

Tatz

Its not just a real chat room, REAL CHAT ROOMS. Forums and chatrooms. On top of you home page there is a blue button saying CHAT NOW. Click on it. Am sure you will find your way around. Happy Chatting!!!!!!!!!!!!

grace

Sep 8, 2006
@ the very top of this screen, under the picture of the guy sticking his tongue out...there is a yellow box with black letters in it saying chat room. Once you click on that....follow the prompts that come up on your screen, (choosing video or not, choosing voice or not etc...) then click on chat now.

N

NMsmile

Welcome to CC. :)

S

Stephen

Hello and welcome to CC

F

Forgiven66

Hello Gifted2333, and welcome to CC.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi gifted2333 i hope you are enjoying the website.