I use salt

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 19, 2022
Jesus used salt to make comparison with believers, which means we have the power the salt has. we have the level of influence, potency, and nature it has and can do the same thing it does in men's lives and on earth. When our saltiness is missing, we lose value, relevance, importance, and every great quality a man must possess to live a meaningful life on earth. If salt is wrongly exposed, it loses its relevance.

I use Salt for various spiritual reasons. For protection, fortification, healing and provision. I use salt for declarations, prayers and as medication.

I am a destitute. That is the right English word but God has a different view of me. Each day I will consider going home a number of times but God has a different plan. He feels I has a little more assignment to do.

salt is the only medication God has use mightily to preserve my life. I have severe eye pain and now toothache and pains and headache. I have put salt in water and every morning and every, I make declaration with it and wash my face, brush my teeth with the salty water. I also repeat the same process at midnight

I pray God have mercy on me.