I wait for you.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

michelangel

My love for you is true and passionate. I struggle against carnal desires to save my body for only you to have. Like the bright chroma A full moon illuminates in the darkest night, my will to wait intensely shines over temptations that come. Until the day we are one, i have devoted my self astray from acts of lust because only you deserve to arouse my soul and send my body to the deepest, most sensual sensation of bodily ecstasy.

M

michelangel

No sexual act untill i find the one.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
"Young girl, get out of my mind. My love for you is why out of line..."

J

jer2911

My love for you is true and passionate. I struggle against carnal desires to save my body for only you to have. Like the bright chroma A full moon illuminates in the darkest night, my will to wait intensely shines over temptations that come. Until the day we are one, i have devoted my self astray from acts of lust because only you deserve to arouse my soul and send my body to the deepest, most sensual sensation of bodily ecstasy.

Water please! but why I feel like drowning? Very tactful yet pure. Keep it up!

J

jer2911

"Young girl, get out of my mind. My love for you is why out of line..."
Oh! Now I know why you are always online. Whoever she is, may God put you (not out) in her mind. Wow, brothers are truly romantic and with tactics! Sorry, can't help not to comment. women's view... poem takes our breath away... :) Keep on coming!

S

SpaceCowboy

It's ok. Some of the lines seem a bit overdone, and the lack of a clear, singular emotional theme makes the vocabulary seem pretentious. Not bad.
6/10