I want jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OrlandoJr

i accepted jesus a few days ago, right now im new to this, im struggling with life and i try to think and speak god's name but its still tuff...tomorrow is easter sunday and the same way jesus was resurrected i to want to become new, i know its not going to be easy but with a family in god supporting me and encouraging me i think that would help me alot...thanx and god bless

U

Ugly

hallo Orlando
Welcome to CC .. and to Gods family. I hope you find some good support here.

V

violakat

Orlando. Learning to be a Christian is going to take time. Even the people who have been Christians are still learning what it means to be a Christian, because it's a life long process. Be careful to not to get too stressed out on trying to be perfect.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Welcome to Christian Chat as well as the body of Christ! The wonderful part about being a Christian is all you have to do is humble yourself and lay down your life before God, so that He can change you and mould you. So continue seeking Him and He will lead you on. God bless

A

aprilandkeion

welcome my friend..........
new life in Christ!!!

W

wwjd_kilden

Welcome to CC and to Gods family!

We all stumble, we all learn. What matters is you contiune to do your best. God knows your heart :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian chat I'm glad you joined
God Bless,