I was praying for Marriage & had a vision of the ring on my toe!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Wisdom765

Sep 26, 2023
Wow thank you, the best advice I've had so far! Thanks again

Wisdom765

Sep 26, 2023
Wow really? Lol...
I like your humour though

Wisdom765

Sep 26, 2023
I think He's trying to tell me that my marriage is delayed because my wedding ring is hidden on my toe and not visible like it should be on my finger

presidente

May 29, 2013
What comes to mind is 'feed shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace" and 'blessed are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace.'

For rings, I think of wealth/provision, maybe honor and protection from a provider. Rings are associated with marriage in western culture. That's a Roman thing and not a Biblical thing. But a ring may mean something to you.

I think sometimes we pray intensely about something and want to hear God, and He can talk to us about something different that is on His agenda, not ours.

If I were to make a guess, I might think it had to do with provision or blessing on evangelism or else marrying an evangelistic type person. If it's on the big toe, I'd meditate a bit on some of the atonement verses where they put blood and oil on the big toe (or 'great toe' in the KJV, I think it was.)

presidente

May 29, 2013
I asked my wife about this dream, too, not mentioning the prayer about marriage first. She quoted the verse about the beautiful feet and preaching the gospel, and said something about being married to Christ.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Hi guys

Kindly please tell me what it means when you Pray for Marriage and you suddenly have a vision of your wedding ring worn on your toe?
I was curious if you are currently doing some evangelistic work, even just friendly one-on-one witnessing in conversations with people, for the Lord to bless. Do you have a heart or a desire for that sort of thing?

Any evangelistic missions desires or plans, or something evangelistic but domestic?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Hi guys

Kindly please tell me what it means when you Pray for Marriage and you suddenly have a vision of your wedding ring worn on your toe?
Ask the Lord if the vision is from Him. Wait for His response. Don't speculate; that's a sign of impatience.

If it is from Him, ask Him what it means. A bunch of random strangers on the internet can only offer opinions.

If not, don't put any stock in it at all.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I asked my wife about this dream, too, not mentioning the prayer about marriage first. She quoted the verse about the beautiful feet and preaching the gospel, and said something about being married to Christ.
yea this is what I thought too

Or you will marry a hobbit

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
Hi guys

it could simply mean you want to are not ready or have doubts about marriage.

WELCOME TO CC

Blessings

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
No I'm not, but I'd love to
Please use the "Reply" function at the bottom right hand side of posts to which you are responding .:)

This quotes the post you are responding to, and then we know what you are talking about.

The person quoted also gets a notification and a link back is provided.

Otherwise, they may never know you said anything to them.

Make sure not to erase any of the coding...

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Hi guys

I'm reminded of the song for young children - "This little piggy went to market..." Hopefully nothing to do with the meaning of your dream, though. ;-)

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I'm reminded of the song for young children - "This little piggy went to market..." Hopefully nothing to do with the meaning of your dream, though. ;-)
I was going to ask the specific toe but wasn't sure what I'd do with the answer. But in this case, the toe that corresponds to the ring finger 'had none.'