I wish to pray for a friend of mine.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PhnxPr2416

Feb 11, 2015
I have a friend that I've known for some time. He's an atheist, but I feel he can be reached. Thanks to the wonderful help of the people here on Christian Chat, I have talked to him and cleared up some things he misunderstood about Christianity.

He's still a bit adamant, but he's totally reasonable and open to talking. I honestly believe he can be helped.

I can tell you more about him, if you wish. I just really want to help him.

S

sveinen

sweet. there's a version not foreign to Christ, that baptizing folks To The Name Of The Father And Of The Son And Of The Holy Spirit IS LOVING, SHARING, SHARING LOVE, BEING THE NEIGHBOUR. SO BRINGING, teaching, Churching TO LOVE.
best thing you can do to a devil though is kill it.
familiar to Christ also.
bdw some Holy Say Outreach Is Prayer Hallelujah.
"if you're sick in bed you got different reach." :)

S

sveinen

if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation. ..He Lives in us that is all in all :)

Feb 15, 2015
I too have a friend like that. I would say a subtle approach is the way to go. Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

Sometimes the best way to witness is to be a living example of God's love. Keep him in your prayers my friend. It's a blessing already that he is open to talking with you. :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Hear this prayers, Lord Jesus, Amen

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Praying that God will be giving into your mouth exactly the words he needs to hear! Believe it and receive. Yes I believe God will help you help him :)
Exodus 4:12 Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.

K

kittycat7

Lord reach to this persons friend about Christ in Jesus Name :)God looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God. — Psalm 53:2