i wish

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

angel98

Confirmed fraud
Dec 17, 2014
i wish my daddy was still alive he was like the best thing in my life and yeah he been gone for a while but i just miss him. we dont got many friends where we live cause there is lots of land between me and other places. i got like friends at school but they dont never come here. i just feel...not sure just alone i guess, u know when daddy was hhere he would dance with me and laugh we would go places and life was fun and now its not.

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
i wish my daddy was still alive he was like the best thing in my life and yeah he been gone for a while but i just miss him. we dont got many friends where we live cause there is lots of land between me and other places. i got like friends at school but they dont never come here. i just feel...not sure just alone i guess, u know when daddy was hhere he would dance with me and laugh we would go places and life was fun and now its not.
I hear you friend, am always here to talk. Thanks for sharing what is on your mind. It will help others step up and let out their thoughts as well.

1joseph

Dec 14, 2014
Hi angel98,

I am truly sorry for your loss. To loose someone so dear is hard, especially at such a young age. I pray that the heavenly Father will comfort you, and that He will reveal to you his Lordship and salvation through his son, Jesus Christ.:)

M

maditaylor

I will be praying for you, dear. Do you have any siblings? Maybe now would be a good time to hang out with them! Play some games, or maybe dance. Your life will never be the same as when your dad was home, but that doesn't mean you can be sad forever. Listen to music, dance, sing, go for a run! Your dad would want you to be happy! Right?! If you need someone to talk to, I am here for you, hun. You are not alone. :)

Dec 6, 2014
You should come chat with us in the lounge sometime. If you see me on just give me a "Hey" and I will introduce you to my friends. :)

myfriendtiny

Jan 19, 2014
I can relate to how you feel..I am Adopted...Like you I don't live close to any towns...I am homeschooled so I don't make many friends...Will be praying for you!..Feel free to message me anytime....