I write and produce music! (looking for feedback on a song, positives and negitives!)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela_grace

Jan 3, 2016
Hey, nice work. I play the bass in a band with my two brothers and sister. Have been doing so for about 10 years now. Anyways one thing that we've found that makes us sound better and makes it more engaging is something we call dynamics. Like building up and then going down. I'd suggest putting more dynamics. Just as people don't like to watch the same thing they don't like hearing the same thing so to speak. Have like 5 different levels for how loud your voice is. This adds more than you think. Keep it up!

M

ModernHarbor

Well, seeing as I have no connections at the moment, I'd start of independently and play at small venues or wherever someone accepts me, and selling/giving my records out to people so I can spread my name a little bit and develop a listener base of sorts! The rest would all be in Gods hands and what doors He opens and a lot of prayer would go into that decision!

M

ModernHarbor

Thank you Angela! I will take that advice to heart! That's amazing what you've been able to do! I haven't really been a part of a band, it's just me, so it's amazing hearing what other musicians say and hear advice on how to improve my music! Thank you from the bottom of my heart I really appreciate that:)

SunsSunny

Oct 24, 2016
This music is awesome! Really touched my heart as I imagine the saints praying and praising in one accord! God bless you and prosper your work to give glory to Jesus for all the hearts you touch !

Angela_grace

Jan 3, 2016
Thank you Angela! I will take that advice to heart! That's amazing what you've been able to do! I haven't really been a part of a band, it's just me, so it's amazing hearing what other musicians say and hear advice on how to improve my music! Thank you from the bottom of my heart I really appreciate that:)
You are welcome! Yeah I'd probably not be a musician if it weren't for my siblings :) they're awesome.

M

ModernHarbor

Thank you SunsSunny! I am so glad you like it! :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Are you on soundcloud? Maybe you could connect with some of the musicians on there.. :)

M

ModernHarbor

blue_ladybug - Yes I am! And yes that is a great idea! I will absolutely try that! :)

U

Ultimatum77

MH check your email and let me know what you think! GB- Jay

M

ModernHarbor

Just checked it! I love what you did!:)

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Hi, I'm new to this site and forums in general. I write and produce music, I started really getting into writing my own music and using my passion to write and escape from reality sometimes and spread the word of God. I'm a dreamer and an introvert so making friends has always been hard for me to do! But anyways, I just finished an album and I'm in the process of getting it on iTunes and Spotify! And I would love some feedback on my newest song called "Another Day" so I can work on it if needed!

Here is the link! Any feedback at all would be so much appreciated!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU9lPeLc1I4

You've got yourself another subscriber.
Excellent work you are extremely talented; I hope you will continue using your gift for the Father

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Hi, I'm new to this site and forums in general. I write and produce music, I started really getting into writing my own music and using my passion to write and escape from reality sometimes and spread the word of God. I'm a dreamer and an introvert so making friends has always been hard for me to do! But anyways, I just finished an album and I'm in the process of getting it on iTunes and Spotify! And I would love some feedback on my newest song called "Another Day" so I can work on it if needed!

Here is the link! Any feedback at all would be so much appreciated!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU9lPeLc1I4

You're music really isn't bad at all, man. I think you've got some good potential. Keep sharing, and don't give up.

M

ModernHarbor

Thank you so much temporary circumstances! I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoyed it!

M

ModernHarbor

AsifinPassing, Thank you and I watched your videos, you are extremely talented! Thank you for you kind words and encouragement!

M

missy2014

wow what can i say i was touched , jazzy i was like dancing (sitting down) i really appreciate the is it piano/keyboard? intro at the because it reminds me of classical i like classical . youve encouraged me as someone very special in my life is a muso

M

missy2014

and yeh you def have a song writting talent

Colinde

Mar 15, 2013
I like your music! It's not the music you find in my collection since I'm more into rock, but I can hear what is good and what's not. Your song is modern, the music of today, and is has nice and catchy lyrics. Your voice is easy-going to listen to. Do you have a Facebook page or anything so I can follow you?

M

ModernHarbor

Missy2014, Thank you so much! I am so glad that you like it, that made my day!:)

M

ModernHarbor

Colinde, thank you :) and right now, I do not but I am working on that! At the moment I have a youtube channel and a Soundcloud page that you can like and that is where I post my newest stuff! Also, I am in the process of releasing an album on digital retail stores like iTunes, and if you would like I'll announce when it will be release!