Icy Roads

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

student

Jul 20, 2010
Hey! In the middle of summer, one doesn't think of ice, except to cool a long tall glass of iced tea, perhaps.

However, I have a little testimony from last winter to share. I was driving on ice in thick fog for nearly an hour. My destination was 15 minutes down the road. Although tired, I was going to forego the usual stop for a drink and snack.

Yet something told me, "Pull over and get that snack."

Recognizing the urging of the Holy Spirit, I stopped and was soon on the way, refreshed. Within five minutes of leaving the convenience store, I came across a new accident. The ladies were just getting out of their cars. No one was hurt, but one car was 30 yards out into the field. Had I not stopped earlier, I may have been involved and it could have caused a worse accident or even a fatality. Praise Jesus!

Jan 26, 2009
Praise God we rejoice wid u gurl..
taking abt ice i was at the snow the other day(its winter in aus) it was fun lil brused but yeah fun!

T

Tobby17

Amen Praise God :)