Ideas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheJesusFreak

If there is not a way then I suggest a way to block members because I feel discouraged my one person on here and I want to be left alone.

Then new forums like is it a sin forum or something.

And a minigame forum just for fun.

And a forum called Life where you can write about like things you like to do outside of this like play the trumpet ect.

Is there a way to block people yet?

T

TheJesusFreak

Never mind I found the ignore button.

I

iraasuup

The ignore button only works in the PM window.

We do have a 'block user' option- which will ignore ALL communication from said user -PM, chat mail, text in the room, even forum posts (as in their posts won't be viewable to you).

If you wish to enable that option, you'll find it under 'control panel' on the left side of the main homepage here. There's an option called 'edit ignore list'...click on that and follow the prompts.

JerryRice

Jan 16, 2011
that is totally awesome i didn't know that..

we need a HUG A MOD DAY. there are lots of mods i would like to hug, oh wait i already do, like billy and sometimes stilly.

D

dmdave17

The ignore button only works in the PM window.

We do have a 'block user' option- which will ignore ALL communication from said user -PM, chat mail, text in the room, even forum posts (as in their posts won't be viewable to you).

If you wish to enable that option, you'll find it under 'control panel' on the left side of the main homepage here. There's an option called 'edit ignore list'...click on that and follow the prompts.
Just a quick note to say I love your signature. :) I'll bet you remind every guy on here of a girl they used to know.

God bless you.

D

DanuckInUSA

Man I sure hope I am not getting blocked but I guess we will find out if the OP doesnt respond.

D

dmdave17

When you get to my age, you get used to being ignored. It helps you sneak up on people. ;)

I

iraasuup

Nope. Not being blocked.

Sorry, I have a ton of stuff going on right now. Plus, you gotta remember I'm on the other side of the world, and thus in a different timezone. While you're online awaiting my response, I'm in bed, and when you're in bed, I'm at work...or on the train to work!

Thanks- I love my signature too. It really is my life motto! Kinda like -seize the moment. I'm telling you, if you don't buy the shoes in every colour, when you go back in a years time to get a new pair- you won't be able to get them any where...and then, you'll be remembering this conversation!

T

TheJesusFreak

Oh and like a help forum lol for when you just want help

A

ashleyisafreak

You've got a lot of forum suggestions haha. Remember that there is a Prayer forum, miscellaneous forum, and then specified age ones. I'm sure all of your topics can fit into at least one of them. Good luck!