Idols

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
[video=youtube;xf22ke_pOl8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf22ke_pOl8[/video]

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

God bless

A

AprilAngel

Wow wow wow wow! I know this is directed towards the young men, but as a young woman I can say, this is just as valid. As Christians, we are called to look to Jesus. So many men these days are falling out of love with Jesus, and in doing so, losing themselves and everything they have. As a woman, it is difficult to believe in men when most worship false idols, as this says, the football games, the lust, the-every-single-thing-wrong-Idol.

We women are after spiritually strong, Godly confident, men. Those will choose to stand up, follow Christ wholeheartedly and even when they slip (as we all do) who will notice it, FIX IT, repent wholeheartedly, strive to do better than before and stay strong in the Lord. Godly leaders, as that is what God has called you to be.

very powerful T!

May 15, 2013
This is an idol.

Matthew 6:21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Exodus 20:5
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Matthew 6:24
“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”

Kreation

Sep 19, 2013
Ah cool, you like that guy? I liked his poem" Why I hate religion but love Jesus" Really inspirational :) Thanks for sharing

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Ah cool, you like that guy? I liked his poem" Why I hate religion but love Jesus" Really inspirational :) Thanks for sharing
Yah I like the way he speaks and conveys his message :p