If someone is harassing me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

biblicalsandy

There is this person that is trying to manipulate me by scripture, to donate to his cause..He was already confronted with truth, in scripture..but he goes on and on. I have put him on ignore, but I want to do as scripture says. As to the fact that it was discussed privately, and it did no good. I need to seek the next step..who do I contact before I make it public? I will not treat him like a tax collector until proper step have been made.

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
There is no reason to make it go public.
Contact the Administrators if you feel he is truly doing something wrong. Report his messages and explain why you are reporting him. There is no need to blast someone on CC for this. It happens all the time. Just keep him on ignore.

I

Is

Like Pres 19 said keep them on ignore and don't answer anymore of their PM's.