If you are 40 yrs. old and up...............

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flight316

Hey everybody I'm 49 yrs old. I'll be half of a hundred in October. I'm doing pretty good. My health is good. My mind tries to play tricks on me sometimes but God helps me with that. My 10 yr old son and I have a great relationship. My job can be very stressful at times, but I manage. I don't have a love life. I don't know what's up with that. Oh well, over all I'm doing ok. So all you middle agers and old timers, how's life. If you care to share. ( smiling )

J

Jenjoy

Life is good for this 42 year old. I have a 6 & 7 yr old that make me laugh and bring me great joy all the time. I have a caring loving husband. my life is drama free. I am very blessed.

F

flight316

You, my friend, are truly blessed. Do you live here on Earth?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
just turned 40 a couple of months ago and thanks be to God, i feel great. i lost 40 pounds and cut way back on smoking since i was 30.( i still have the occansional cigar). so thanks be to God again!!

J

Jenjoy

lol flightflight316, yep on earth. I have up' s and downs but when I look at what the rest of the world has to deal with, I know my life is good.

Dec 19, 2009
Life is pretty good, though it seems I am always being challenged. I think I’d like to retire and take it easy from now on. Want to send me some money?

F

flight316

Life is pretty good, though it seems I am always being challenged. I think I’d like to retire and take it easy from now on. Want to send me some money?
No, because you're a guy.

K

kenisyes

If you were a Levite, at age 50, you could stop working. Numbers 8:25-26. I told God that when I was your age. He fooled me; He made me love working in the Kingdom so much, I don't want to stop.

J

JESUS-IS-LOVE-1026

I am 52 and my only child, Melissa, is married and has a beautiful 1 1/2 year old boy named Cameron. I don't get to see them very often because they live about 15 hour drive from us. I am disabled and have lupus, fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety issues. I try to stay positive and go to church but we recently moved and I am just beginning to go to a church we just found. I hope to get involved at church and meet some people to keep me from getting down. My Lupus is in remission, Praise God, at this time and I am doing fairly well, just get tired easily with my Fibro. I just found this site and hope to make some new friends to chat with. Take care everyone and God Bless! I would love to chat with anyone looking for a new friend. Deb

F

flight316

I am 52 and my only child, Melissa, is married and has a beautiful 1 1/2 year old boy named Cameron. I don't get to see them very often because they live about 15 hour drive from us. I am disabled and have lupus, fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety issues. I try to stay positive and go to church but we recently moved and I am just beginning to go to a church we just found. I hope to get involved at church and meet some people to keep me from getting down. My Lupus is in remission, Praise God, at this time and I am doing fairly well, just get tired easily with my Fibro. I just found this site and hope to make some new friends to chat with. Take care everyone and God Bless! I would love to chat with anyone looking for a new friend. Deb
Hi Deb, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray that God will heal you. Also welcome to CC.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
I just turned 49 on Nov 30 2012. It seems like the years are going by to fast now. I just put my trust in God and let him guide my life. He knows whats best for me.