if you believe in God you have responsibilities given by God as God's servant

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

respectfully

it is not easy to be a Christian and we are certainly not acknowledged for what we do by non-Christians who persecute us...but for all that we suffer God shall reward us in heaven with many blessings nd for me the greatest blessing is to be in heaven with God...Jesus said to the man on the cross..."today you will be with me in paradise"
This promise is to every believer that believes on the name of Jesus.

but still we must be witnesses of Him unto all the Earth

we must live for God

we must obey His commandments...of which there is forgiveness because of Jesus and what He did on the cross.

it is spoken in the book of Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God

we are all sinners but one ... Jesus Christ... who said and I quote ... in the most humble way Jesus said...

"There is none good but God... speaking of His heavenly Father... and yet He was almost stoned for speaking such truths as
"me and my Father are one.... He is in me and I am in Him... such truths cannot be refuted...they were spoken by the Son of God

we have a responsibility to suffer as He suffered persecution for His name and for the name Jehovah (Yahwy) and for the Holy Spirit who we most dearly need to guide us each and every day...

it is not grievious to serve god

I delight to do His will and I will serve all of my days for I love my God... my God is an awesome God....my God is beautiful...my God is wonderful....and I don't care about persecution or beingfor bullied by the world... I will depend on the Holy Spirit for God is love!!!!!