if you could spare a minute to pray for my marriage

• Thread starter Icantstoplovinghim
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Icantstoplovinghim

Thank you dan.bless you

O

owned-by-GOD

i have a cousin who experienced that kind of situation and everytime she talks about it.. i can very well sense how much pain and hatred she had because of him.. but know what? when i was asked during my interview whom i admire, i answered her name.. why? because after all those things that happened, she tells us that something good will come out of it, God's grace.. and maam, you reminded me of her. of all the persons in the world, you asked for help through prayers from your co-Christians and that shows your faith.. ^^ Psalms 1:1.. :D

Love is something that ties everything up together.. i'm glad for being one of the persons who'll pray for you.. :D something good will come out of this and God is in control.. Romans 8:28 We know that God is always at work for the good of those who loves Him.. ^^ God bless. ^^

S

shekaniah

Prayers continue...

Dec 14, 2009
Hi all, I wonder could you spare a minute to pray for myself and my husband he left me recently told me he wanted to be single but I found out that he is in a relationship with another woman and as far as im aware he is living with her and her 2 children, we had been trying for a baby for about 5 years but it just wasn't happening for us for whatever reasons :( my husband is adamant he is not coming back tells me to move on he doesn't love me anymore regardless of my husbands reaction or how he speaks to me or what he says I will not give up on our marriage I forgive him for what he has done and just pray that hr will come back so we can live our life with god and let him guide us I pray everyday that my husbands heart will soften towards me that he will realize what we have together we saw eachother through some difficult times like most couples we have alot of water under the bridge.I believe that god wants to restore our marriage but I need all the help I can get so if you have a spare minute to please send a prayer up for my marriage my name is Eva and my husbands name is james bless you and thank you
Realise, that you are giving your husband what belongs to God - all your energy.

And your husband is denying you what is rightfully yours - a loving attitude.

He is not strong enough for you right now.

Real strength lies in understanding though.

Let him understand.

God knows my heart, and every word I'll pray. There's no need to do anything but live in the manner He wished you to.

Read up on what God sees a woman should be. Remember, that the lens of love should be over your eyes as you read. Always focusing on love itself as the words go into your mind.

I know it will help you. I know it.

Last edited:
S

simplyme_bekah

You know Ava from reading your responses on this thread it is apparent that you have a very gentle and loving spirit. I guess what is pressing on my heart is to be open to the possibility that God may want you to let go of this union because in His eyes your husband has broken His law and He has something better for you planned in the future. I know that God can change anyone if it is His will to do so. I lift You and James up in prayer to our Lord and God in heaven and ask that His will be done and that He gifts you with His peace and His comfort while you walk this hard path that you are on. Just keep trusting in Him sweetie. He will pick up all the broken pieces of your heart and He will restore you. It may hurt now but He will slowly put you back together stronger then ever and you will be completely whole in Him our God.
But personally if it were me.....honestly....I would want her to keep him. Honor and respect and love are very very important factors in a marriage and he just took a crap on all three of them by his actions. I would simply say "Next" and get excited and start praying for time to heal and then start praying for God to please oh purdy please send me a good decent Godly man for your next round with a man. Blessed Be Sister. You have my prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 14, 2009
'Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver'

This verse is a key to many, many modern Christian issues.

It means, every person should give when they have decided that they want to give. Because God loves a cheerful giver.

I ask, what point is there in you giving, and giving, and giving, under compulsion, to a man who seems to not care?

When you could give to God who loves you with all His heart.

I feel your pain so much because it is the hardest thing in the world to let go of someone whom you love. God wants a strong companion for you.

It may be your husband, it may not. But letting go of attachment to an outcome and simply acting in love, is the key to this.

Do you have kids? If so, concentrate on them. They are your focus.

Remember, all will be renewed in the end. You shall have your companionship. To one who loves you more than you can ever imagine.

L

libertygirl

Praying for you. <3

I

Icantstoplovinghim

Thank you dan

I

Icantstoplovinghim

Thank you everyone.. I still undoubtedly love my husband unconditionaly I turn james over to.god and pray daily for james' salvation that he will be saved and that god will remove the sin from james I don't think that god would be encouraging me to remain standing for the restoration of my marriage I feel it I know I do god us working in me everyday I just know I feel it in me I believe he will restore my marriage

J

jkalyna

PEOPLE WHO ARE UNDER STRESS DO NOT MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS SOMETIMES. WHAT EVER CONTRIBUTED TO THIS ONLY GOD KNOWS. I KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT IN SAYING YOU WANT TO FORGIVE. I HOPE THAT YOUR HUSBAND DOES COME BACK. IF HE DOSN'T YOU THEN AS THE BIBLE SAYS ARE FREE. PRAY FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO CONVICT HIM, IN REPENTANCE , AND SALVATION. KEEP PRAYING. HOPEING AND AGREEING FOR YOU. AMEN

J

Jemuel

Father in heaven, you know what's going on with Eva's life. We hope in You whenever it seems there is none at all on our end. Apart from you we are nothing. All things work together for those who love you. Open the eyes of her husband's heart and may you inspire the value of marriage. Touch his heart. Above all, you have a reason why things happen. It may seem so bad but in the end it will be good. This is my prayer in Jesus name.. Amen

T

toast123

Praying for you now!

I

Icantstoplovinghim

Thank you god bless you

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012
Thank you everyone.. I still undoubtedly love my husband unconditionaly I turn james over to.god and pray daily for james' salvation that he will be saved and that god will remove the sin from james I don't think that god would be encouraging me to remain standing for the restoration of my marriage I feel it I know I do god us working in me everyday I just know I feel it in me I believe he will restore my marriage
Eva,
I pray that it may be done just as you believe.

I

Icantstoplovinghim

I Will never stop believing in god power he works miracles.all the time I trust him and believe he will restore what has been tainted by sin thank you onlinebuddy for your encouragement :)

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012
I Will never stop believing in god power he works miracles.all the time I trust him and believe he will restore what has been tainted by sin thank you onlinebuddy for your encouragement :)
Sister, You're an inspiration!

N

Nitael

I just prayed for you right now and i will continue to put you in my prayers. You should also pray warfare prayers every night from 12am for at least 30 minutes (that is when it is most effective) The Bible says what God has joined together let no man (orwoman) put asunder. Mark 10:9. You were joined together on the altarand no one can separate you both.
Believe in the Lord, build up your faith from the scriptures for there is nothing impossible for God to do.
Ask and it shall be given that your joy may be full. John 16:24 Hold Him by His word for He said not one word shall fail but it shall accomplish the purpose for which it was sent Isaiah 55:11

May the peace of the Lord that surpasses all understanding guard your heart and mind.phil 4:7 My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory through christ jesus Phil 4:19

I

Icantstoplovinghim

Thank you both : ) onlinebuddy you are the inspiration. Along with everyone else who has taken time to pray for me and james it's inspires me to keep going when I feel like giving up or that I feel to weak to fight this spiritual battle I know god is my protector and he carried me through these last 2 months and will continue to carry me through the months ahead when I face obstacles that im sure will be put in my way by the devil..it's not only my prayers or the presence of god in my life but it is all you who inspire me to carry on to move forward and persevere And I know someday I will be able to.tell james about the people on cc who prayed for us and the covenant of our marriage I thank you you are all angels sent from god and I will definitely be looking for some warfare prayers thank you god bless you