If you could turn back time to fix one thing in your life, would you do it?

• Thread starter BlessedLovedByGod
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BlessedLovedByGod

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][h=1]If you would, what would you fix?[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Remember Spy Kids and Tomb Raider...Start your DayDreaming..See you in dreamland. :)

S

Siberian_Khatru

I don't think it would be worth it to turn back time to be able to fix one thing; besides, many incidents are a result of a culmination of things. It would only be worth it (to me anyway) to turn back time if I could revisit everything from a specific point in time with the foreknowledge of my mistakes and take with me what I know now.

Then again, it would behoove me even more to hold off until I'm near the end of my days, when I've acquired more knowledge and (God willing) more wisdom, before I indulge in a time pipeline. :)

B

BlessedLovedByGod

I believe that everything happens for a reason and that if it didnt happen I wouldnt be the person that I am today. Maybe Im still the same ego-centric mammal who does not acknowledge mistakes.

In dreamland.. maybe I will spend more time with my grandfather while he was young. My grandfather is 60yrs old when I was born. My grandmother is 40. I heard a lot of good stories from their childhood and how my grandfather used to be strong and adventurous.
I MISS THEM SO MUCH! they are in the province. We are 8-10hrs apart. I wish theres a magic portal so I could always be with them.

Oct 31, 2011
I'd have my sister able to share love and fun, so she could get past the angers and grudges.