If you haven't heard it in a while........

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flight316

To all my brothers and sisters out there. If you haven't heard it in a while I just wanted to say that I love you. I appreciate you and I think that you are great. Be encouraged to be blessed in the up coming year.

J

jkalyna

:) THAT IS SO NICE OF YOU TO SAY SUCH WORDS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. GOD BLESS YOU TRUELY. WHAT IS THAT SICKLE, FOR THE HARVEST TARES AND THE WHEAT. OH PRAISE THE LORD. :D

S

SPUZIT

I hope the sickle is for the harvest. But I also thank you for the kind words as well, ,& right back at ya. Have a great new year with many blessing & froth God bless.

F

flight316

The gentleman in the avatar is commonly known as" Father Time." I don't know what he's going to harvest, but he looks serious.