If you need to talk I'm here

• Thread starter MeanJeanMissionary
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MeanJeanMissionary

Ok so I'm new to this and I'm not really sure why I'm on here I just kind of feel that this would be a good way to meet some good Christian people. I live in Arkansas and am honestly a bit of a hick compared to the rest of the world but if anybody wants to talk about rough home lifes or almost anything else I am a really good listener and I can usually offer pretty solid advice on anything u need advice on. Also if all else fails I can always call on the one greater than us all in prayer for you and what you are going through. it's my hope that God will use this resource to help me help my hurting brothers and sisters in whatever way I can.

God Bless

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Welcome to CC :). You have a very giving heart :)

S

sunikpor

God bless you too dear.

E

EnaGoguette

Thx! Gbu, God bless u, may ur family be richley blessed [not just econimically] lol:) Jlu, Jesus luv u!

Last edited:
F

flyer353

"Ok so I'm new to this and I'm not really sure why I'm on here I just kind of feel that this would be a good way to meet some good Christian people."

same here too, I couldn't find anywhere to fit in, I found out that my church culture isn't very welcoming when I;m a young christiian, and soon I left the youth group after I joined them, now it's been few years already.

I more than keen to learn more through this website :)

May God bless you.

C

confused18

i need somone to talk to i need an answer its stupid i know but ever since i have lost my mom and grandma im taking it out on god and jesus because he took them from me im only 18 years old now my mom has been gone for 2 years my grandma has only been gone for a year but i still need them im still to young to not have a mom or anything ya know i need someone there to tell me what to do but im blaming god for taking them from me am i wrong they say god controls everything right what should i do in this situation???

W

wwjd_kilden

Welcome all those that are new :)

See my signature for useful links

W

wwjd_kilden

i need somone to talk to i need an answer its stupid i know but ever since i have lost my mom and grandma im taking it out on god and jesus because he took them from me im only 18 years old now my mom has been gone for 2 years my grandma has only been gone for a year but i still need them im still to young to not have a mom or anything ya know i need someone there to tell me what to do but im blaming god for taking them from me am i wrong they say god controls everything right what should i do in this situation???
I am so sorry to hear that.

I personally believe we are allowed to disagree with, and even be angry at God/ Jesus.
Keep talking to Him, tell Him that you are hurting, and that you are angry. Then ask Him to help you to handle the feelings. He cares immensely for you and wants you to find peace in Him.

Do you have other family that you can go to? Or close friends to help you through it?

Jul 25, 2012
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!!!!

Greatest post in CC History :D