If you started a Christian Band...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
If I started a band, I'd call us "Level Ground"

Because "the ground is level at the cross" :)

B

BeyondET

The Heaveners, and playing all genre's :)

B

BeyondET

Ahh gee the Heaveners are already a band lol...

Jul 26, 2016
I would name my band "The Unreliables" and never show up for any of our gigs. :eek:
You could just call yourselves "Guns N' Roses" and people would probably get the hint ;)

E

Eternallife

I've been trying to learn music for two years and I finally realized how to play the piano. I wanted to learn how to write music for other instruments as well and thought of buying books on the subject, but yesterday all of the sudden, I figured out how to write music for all the instruments for the most part as well. God is good!

E

Eternallife

If I started a band, I'd call us "Level Ground"

Because "the ground is level at the cross" :)
You are right about the ground being level at the cross. Glory to God!