I'm 24 Years Old Today

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BillyBob

Dec 20, 2023
Texas
Ah! But Billy Bob, starting a baby food company was your idea for me, and my sense of adventure never ran along the lines of running my own business! It ran more along the lines of recklessness LOL...
I guess your right! I did push this idea. However, I must blame your picture for putting the idea into my head :sneaky:
I can assure you also that rappelling down the backside of that Flatiron was not my idea, either... and my climbing companions made me go first!!!
But, you did it! I'm not sure that I could do that. Just getting on the roof of my house make me dizzy!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I guess your right! I did push this idea. However, I must blame your picture for putting the idea into my head :sneaky:

But, you did it! I'm not sure that I could do that. Just getting on the roof of my house make me dizzy!
See, I would never climb up on anybody's roof either! But when I was younger? Different story, for sure. As a kid I would climb our chestnut tree at the back of the house, and get onto the roof of our house via the garage roof. Our mother may not have liked that we did such things, and I'm sure we endlessly tried her patience with us. In fact, in some ways we wonder how she coped at all with the raising of eleven children. In other ways we were well acquainted with her "iron fist." But I digress. My recklessness and sense of adventure have inevitably reduced with age, mostly... as I cannot lay claim to any wisdom of my own. In fact I came across a Scripture the other day that asked the question, what have you got that you did not receive? And it did bring to mind all these discussions around from whence our faith comes... and I do believe it is a gift...