I'm a dude. Ask me anything.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 25, 2012
I always wanted to try one of these. Okay, so... Ask me any question, and I'll do my best to anwser.

K

kenisyes

Okay, what's God doing in your life?

Jul 25, 2012
Master has been blessing me with each and every passing day to practice my submission to His will. But, I have not been a very good student as of yet. My "relationship" with the Master is anything but praiseworthy. I can only continue to do so one step at a time. Learning to follow in His footsteps, and crucifying my body. I need more wisdom in the matter, I need more of what Master has to offer. For I am nothing without Him.

Thank you for your graces, and allowing me to answer your question.

K

kenisyes

So what are you going to do to let Him in more? In other words, what step have you just taken, and what is the next step that becomes visible to you?

Jul 25, 2012
So what are you going to do to let Him in more?
To trust of Master's Word...

In other words, what step have you just taken, and what is the next step that becomes visible to you?
...and to carry it around with me where ever and when ever I go...

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

shawntc

May 7, 2010
Boxers or briefs? ...Actually, don't answer that. :D

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
1. where were you when i needed male advice years and tears ago ??

2. what is your favorite book of the Bible and verse ?

3. what is your hobby ?

Jul 25, 2012
1. where were you when i needed male advice years and tears ago ??
Probably crying my own tears? Making all the wrong choices? I'm not sure. I've been to many places where Master wasn't.

2. what is your favorite book of the Bible and verse ?
Matthew is my favorite book.

And my favorite verses are Matthew 5: 43-48 Loving people, especially my enemies, provides a challenge that allows me to call the Master. I can't do anything without His presence in my life.
Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
3. what is your hobby ?
I like to sketch, draw, or doodle. I'm trying to find an artistic way to praise my Master and uplift His name.