I'm a Muslim revert with Questions (Used to be Christian)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 17, 2011
I was wondering if anyone could explain to me why there are so many different denominations in Christianity.. Who did Jesus pray to? And why did thousands of prophets come before Jesus? What did they come for if Jesus died for us? And did Jesus come for us or only for the "lost sheep of the house of Israel".. 15:24.. I came to Islam because it was pure and made logical sense.. I was wondering if ANYONE could explain why Christians are so divided, why they take the cross for an idol when it goes against the 2nd commandment in Exodus 20.. Why they eat pork.. when it goes against verses in the bible..and why don't the women wear veils as it says in Corinthians 11:5-7.. Also why don't Christians pray as Jesus did (as a Muslim in prostration to God) in Matthew 26:39..And as Abraham did in Gen 17:3, as Moses and Aaron did in Numbers 20:6, as Joshua did in Joshua 5:14, as Job did in Job 1:20.. And if Christians go by the book, why don't they take off their shoes in the Church as it says to do in Exodus 3:5.. Why do some call their priest father when it says not to.. in Matthew 23:9..why to they preach original sin when the bible rejects that.. in Ezeikel 18:20.. Why do people worship Jesus when he himself said he wasn't even "good" in Matthew 19:16-17.. Is it that people don't go by their book? They don't respect their scripture? These are questions that led me to Islam..Because people don't live by the scripture.. I know there is only one God, to believe in a trinity would be going against the first Commandment in Exodus 20.. And in the bible it says that Jesus will reject people who call him Lord Lord and pray to him.. and "cast out devils" in his name on the day of judgment.. in Matthew 7 : 22-23.. And I wonder why Pastors don't mention the name Muhammad in the bible Songs of Solomon 5:16, His prophecy in Deutronomy 18:18-23, and in John 16:7-14 "spirit of truth" .. Why do Christians celebrate pagan ritual holidays also??? I don't believe Christianity is the true religion of God Almighty.. Jesus was a prophet and he prayed to God alone, with no partners.. I was wondering if anyone could answer my questions on why Christianity is so willing to adapt to the modern age of secularism rather than holding true to scriputre???

Jun 19, 2011
first: walk with g-d. no need of quoting sayings from women or scared men. your faith will lead you, your honor will precede you. fancy words, but they are true. if you have faith, it will comfort you, and strengthen you. you don't have to be christian to believe in god, nor do you have to be loud about it. just believe, and one other thing: come back here. you will always be welcome.

wow. just saw the "banned". wow. mashlomcha.

Last edited:

Cheekygrin

Jan 25, 2011
Lol, these are the points of attack that Muslims make against Christianity. If you were really willing to learn I would be happy to explain. But you are obviously trying to appear smarter than you are. If you want laws, you have found them. If you want freedom and life, humble your heart and seek Him who is the Truth.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
I believe "chime" is more like a troll. To be ignored.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Let me put it this way. Those who follow Christianity as a religion and do not choose to put God first end up misled. Am not going to answer those questions but am going to tell you this: The Holy Spirit is the one who gives wisdom, clarity and guidance. Once a Christian ignores Him(the Holy Spirit) that person loses the understanding He/she needs to understand the Bible. Christianity is not a religion it is a relationship with God, and He alone can give you the wisdom to understand the Bible. God bless

R

rainacorn

Islam makes logical sense?

Surely you're not speaking of the Qur'an.

B

BADDOG

Chime its very odd about your questions ,,,,, as they all come from an internet web page ..... so all you did was cut and paste some bits from a web page and there not your questions at all !!!

i know this to be true as i have seen all of them before many times ... so you been cought out

T

Tobby17

LOL.. I was going to send Chime a mail, but as i read through the thread, i realized he's a FAKER.. hahahahaha :D :D :D..

He's a liar too, ok in summary, he's a TROLL..

He was probably NEVER a christian, just one of those muslim guys coming here to TROLL the site!!!!!!!!!!..

Well, he got banned anyways so SERVES HIM RIGHT :p

S

shekaniah

I will pray for you to receive wisdom and insight, In the Name of Jesus.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Chime hello i'm glad you joined Christian Chat.