I'm beginning to feel God again!

• Thread starter ChristianGirlLivingLife
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChristianGirlLivingLife

Hey friends! I just want to let you all know that I'm beginning to feel God again! I was in a very difficult state with trials and tribulations, always feeling guilty of my past. But this week, I have begun connecting with another church. I moved states, so I haven't gotten connected until just recently! Wow, I must say, I can feel God working in my heart. I have gotten connected four times this week: I've gone to church on Sunday, had Christian Club at school on Thursday, had a bible study with girls from the church at a café today (Friday), and I will be going to church tomorrow to go to a church "dance", so I'll be dressing up. I have to say, God works in such great ways! I feel like God is working this way and I am definitely feeling Him again after months and months of suffering. Telling the girls what I've gone through was a great encouragement, and I feel like I have the power to now let go of the past, and focus on what's in God's best interest. Thank you all for those who have been praying with me these past few months. I am starting to feel Him again, and those prayers are truly helping me through this! I also hope that whoever is feeling the same way, that they are encouraged to attend regularly and truly dive into the truth and be open and honest with God. God has the power to do great things if you allow Him to work in your heart :)

S

sureshjames

God is with us
if you feel or not he always among us

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
CGLL, that is great!! I'm so glad for you! Prayer definitely works wonders. Take care!! :)