I'm confused

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Pilaa

Hi, im confused about understanding God in my life. Im 21, living in Holland, never had a girlfriend and I always ask myself why. Living as a Christian in an enviroment without any Christians is pretty hard. My friends, girls i meet arent Christian. So the thing is i cant talk with anyone about it. Im feeling like God is testing me in this situation. Also the girls i meet are never Christians, which i dont mind. Ive been dissapointed in love so mant times and usually i try to learn from it. Im always asking myself: why does these things happen to me. I try to understand but i cant. Thats the most frustrating part .

Channa

Mar 1, 2014
He Pilaa :)
Als eerste, ben je lid van een kerk? Meestal ontmoet je daar wel christelijke leeftijdgenoten.
Daarnaast kun je een weekend weg gaan met een organisatie. T kost geld, maar je groeit in je geloof én je leert vet veel mensen kennen. In de zomer heb ben ik met een organisatie weg gegaan en het was vet! Ik heb zoveel over God geleerd!
In je schrijfsel komt het over alsof je het erg belangrijk vind om een vriendin te hebben. Natuurlijk is dat leuk, mooi en geweldig. Ik snap dat je met die struggle zit als je 21 bent. Maar het helpt niet om er intensief mee bezig te zijn. Misschien kun je proberen het uit je hoofd te zetten en je met andere dingen bezig te houden. God laat vanzelf iemand op je pad verschijnen die fantastisch is!
Je vraagt jezelf af waarom deze dingen jou gebeuren. Ik weet het niet. Wel weet ik dat God het niet bedoeld op deze manier. God houdt van jou! En niet zomaar houden; hij houdt van je als een Vader. Hij heeft het beste met je voor. Hij wil niet dat je hier mee zit.
Waarschijnlijk heb je bovenstaande allemaal al duizend keer gehoord, maar ik schrijf het gewoon om je te herinneren. Ik zal voor je bidden. Channa

O en btw. Misschien kun je dit beter in een ander forum zetten ;)

Calmador

Jun 23, 2011
Hi, im confused about understanding God in my life. Im 21, living in Holland, never had a girlfriend and I always ask myself why. Living as a Christian in an enviroment without any Christians is pretty hard. My friends, girls i meet arent Christian. So the thing is i cant talk with anyone about it. Im feeling like God is testing me in this situation. Also the girls i meet are never Christians, which i dont mind. Ive been dissapointed in love so mant times and usually i try to learn from it. Im always asking myself: why does these things happen to me. I try to understand but i cant. Thats the most frustrating part .
Its a great thing you live in the 21st century.

You have the internet!

Also, arent there Christian churches anywhere in Holland?

If not... you have the internet to look for women. I've heard people find people to marry on this very site. How about meetup.com? I've heard people make group meetings in local areas.... maybe since there's no church in your area.... meetup.com may have church meet ups... some kind of christian gatherings. Maybe join a Christian holland site... similar to Christianchat.com?

That's the bets I got for now. Your still young too man... you probably still need to get yourself stable to support a family.You'll be okay.

Nov 21, 2014
Wow must be great living in a place where there are no Christians . That means you get to tell them all about Christ and what He has done for ya. Sweet.

And God never tests you ever. He knows the beginning from the end of everything including your life. and everything you will do.
He loves you. You go share the gospel and there will soon be more Christians Thats what were to do. Not keep it.

If your Gospel is not worth dying for its not worth living for.

Ask God to take away the fear . Get full water Baptism. ask someone to Bless you with the Holy Spirit and Boom, you will be running with it.

I really want to start a ministryin my village.
All the local ministers now avoid me. My church of 21 years after I left not one came to see me.
There a cost to preaching a full gospel messge.
You can see it in here in a very short time. How I have beebn recieved rejected.
Your a devil or an angle to evryone you talk to.

Be blessed bro and go get em for Christ. Go lay hands on the sick and just believe God wants to use you. You are very fortunate to not have ve theoligized in a church yet.

Reag the NT and God will speak to you clearly. Causer He loves ya more than you will ever know.

I love ya Jesus.

I just get so excited with this .

P

Pilaa

Thanks for the support everyone. Sometimes i have those days that im confused and stuff. But usually i pray en feel God working in me so thats great. I think i watch to often to others and compare them with me. Like the girlfriend part as well. I know what to do and just trust God (how easy it sounds lol), but ill try my best.

Free to be: God never tests? Isnt God testing us for our faith in him? Like with Job?

Ps. Dit moest misschien wel ergens anders ja haha, heb dr niet echt over nagedacht