I'm from England. (Military Geometry Topic.)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 29, 2021
I personally realize that the literal odds of there being anyone on this site who knows me personally are EXACTLY ZERO (if you recognize my face form your local city and think you know me, YOU DO NOT) but there might be a spoofer or a spider hiding behind a slick avatar and a pseudonym on Christian Chat somewhere who fancies that he or she has met me face to face and personally knows me.

Actually, I don't want this post to come across as hostile or aggressive, because I'm perfectly aware that no one on this site knows me personally, and I'm not here to make personal enemies, although my lifestyle severely limits my circle of personal friends.

Oct 29, 2021
I personally realize that the literal odds of there being anyone on this site who knows me personally are EXACTLY ZERO (if you recognize my face form your local city and think you know me, YOU DO NOT) but there might be a spoofer or a spider hiding behind a slick avatar and a pseudonym on Christian Chat somewhere who fancies that he or she has met me face to face and personally knows me.

Actually, I don't want this post to come across as hostile or aggressive, because I'm perfectly aware that no one on this site knows me personally, and I'm not here to make personal enemies, although my lifestyle severely limits my circle of personal friends.
Living is Seattle as I do, I have very serious problems communicating this with people, and the fact that most of the people I know are of lower educational attainments doesn't help. I'm saying lower educational attainments here, and I realize that's just an insult in the general direction of everyone and it's really a bit like scattershot aimed at thin air where there isn't even a clay pigeon to hit, but that's how I feel. Don't take it personally. Your education level really doesn't hold very much interest for me, if it holds any at all.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Living is Seattle as I do, I have very serious problems communicating this with people, and the fact that most of the people I know are of lower educational attainments doesn't help. I'm saying lower educational attainments here, and I realize that's just an insult in the general direction of everyone and it's really a bit like scattershot aimed at thin air where there isn't even a clay pigeon to hit, but that's how I feel. Don't take it personally. Your education level really doesn't hold very much interest for me, if it holds any at all.
Well bless your heart.

Some of the wisest people I know are not very intelligent, but they are almost excruciatingly observant and diligent.

R

RichMan

Well bless your heart.

Some of the wisest people I know are not very intelligent, but they are almost excruciatingly observant and diligent.
Some of the wisest people I know are not very intelligent in the ways of this world.
I have noticed that to often worldly intellect distracts from Godly wisdom and understanding.
Just because a person lacks a formal education, uses simple words, does not have a great speaking voice, does not mean he lacks wisdom.
My be good for those intellects to come down off their pedestals listen and learn.

Oct 29, 2021
The older I get, the harder and harder I find it to actually care at all whether anyone I know in any way at all ever went to school of any type or description at all. If your mom or dad or both didn't teach you how to read and write letters and numbers, then I'm going to first guess that you aren't on this site, and that secondly English isn't a language you ever learned how to speak, and thirdly that if you are even still alive, you're under the age of fifteen. People don't live to be very old, growing up with elders that stupid.

Oct 29, 2021
Anyway, I had absolutely no intention of addressing you on wisdom in that post or calling to your mind the attainment of wisdom. I was thinking and writing solely and strictly alone on the character virtue of loyalty. I don't care if you are wise or not. Most people who choose to seek wisdom whether when young or later in life after other adventures embrace it because they want to live long lives, find favor and friends in civil society, and not have any problems with the local law. Some wisdom seekers (certainly the most intellectual ones) also remember God. But that's wisdom. Most people who are loyal and brave enough to embrace "It is both noble and sweet to die for your country" tend to do it at a fairly young age. I would go as far as to say that in certain national conditions which might attain across the region controlled by a kingdom, race, tonged or people (tribe), having lived to be as old as I could be counted as a real and spiritual character flaw.