I'm Going Home.. Dec. 2014

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 30, 2014
, crosses that bling, Mercedes that swing, whores dancing, souls are dying but not feeling a thing, there's gotta be somethin', there's gotta be somethin', we get tired of runnin, hungry with no where to go, are we headed home or down deaths row, split decisions, a mystery of missions, apply the pressure, see if he'll listen, listen to his heart, it's always where to start with the first conscious thought, he could never be bought, he's a servant to his Maker, the Creator, who's greater then any face that's on gold or paper,

only when we recognize what's inside our disguise that we hide will we find Him, are you good, are you good, the wicked hide in hoods with paths of confusion, the bonds have been loosened, spirits are moving, pick a side, what side are you choosing ? The pain holds us back, where we fight and scratch, I let go, I let go, I could never go back, I choose Light, The Life, and The Way that is Jesus, who teaches and keeps us until we get home, not alone, He's watching every step, every corner, every breath, every test that we take, His words are like cake, sweet to the core, I want more, I want more, I'm not leaving, I endure until I get to that door, I found peace, I found love, which is much through faith, just a few things I've found on the way to the gates.. Wow there pearly... I made it home

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Just loved the ending with the pearly gate! :)
Heb 11:36-40 And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; (Of whom the world was not worthy) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Sep 30, 2014
Just loved the ending with the pearly gate! :)
Thanks sis, just felt like associating my walk and making choices with " going home "... It's not your everyday kind of poem for God, it's unique, it's mine, written for His glory... I like it lol, don't know how much that counts for anything... But yea, I'm sure there will be a few that takes interest along the way..

God bless, sis

Sep 30, 2014
John 14:2 - In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

A

Angleintraining

Beautiful. Thanks