I'm just asking an opinion and an advice

• Thread starter hospitalpharmacist
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hospitalpharmacist

After writing my posts on my familiar situation, someone here tell me to go to police to report.
I told you that I didn't go to police before because I hadn't proofs and this is the truth; the psychologist said also that if I reported the abuses and the violences by my family, it would have been my speak against their and I could be seen as guilty.
I'm trying to do anything to go out home; I'm going to do soon an exam on and if I'll pass it I'll be hired in a pharmacy far away from family's home. This would be wonderful!
Meanwhile I had an idea. I think I could ask to a police officer to hear my story and tell me what I can do and what not and give me an advice if he can, this without report anything to police. Just an informal talk. This is important for me and for the child who is living here as I'm worried because of her behaviour that can hide abuses yet.
Do you think it's a good idea?

J

Jordache

Collect evidence if you can. If you have a recorder of some sort then try to record any threat. I didn't see the original post, but take pictures if possible. Otherwise, wait until a threat is made, and run with the child. Also, not sure if you are in the US but you can report (even anonymously) to CPS and they required by law to investigate. You can also call the child's sschool and make sure they are aware and on the look out.

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
I don't know about there, but here in the US, you can't just talk to the police because under certain circumstances the police are OBLIGATED to report/follow up on reports of abuse.

M

Mammachickadee

Put what is right over what you are afraid of.

R

rickie_26

The only way out for that,is to be bold enough to stand up,just make sure when you do it,you are prepared,but never tolerate a violence because it can make you a demon,and have someone you really trust like a friend to help you out.Pray for ways to do it right.I believe it's hard for you to report it,but try.Go to women's desk if there's any.GOD bless.

K

Kristenstewart

I would suggest rather you to visit a family attorney to help you out in this situation.. The can tell you exact solution for this and let you go away to live your own life.. They will help you to collect evidence about the proof you wanted.. try this and may God be with you ..