I'm Just Me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kiagirl

Hello everyone! I've been around for a few weeks but have been too shy to post anything in here about me until now. So here goes...LOL

My name is Candace, I've been married for nearly 8 years and I have 2 kids. I have a daughter who's 5 (going on 15 some days), and a son who's 3 who is quite challenging lately.

I do love meeting new people, it's just that sometimes it takes some time for me to come out of my shell, so please be patient with me...LOL

Thanks Guys!!!

Feb 27, 2007
hello miss kiagirl... fellow canuck welcome to cc! i'm from BC have two boys one 8 and one 4 so i hear you on the challenges lol! Dont be shy on here, it doesnt work lol!!! you have to jump in in the rooms and become part of the convo. anyway God bless you and great to see you here! <3 Marcia.

Feb 27, 2007
oh & theres a spot in the control panel where you can allow visitor messages to your profile... do add that. i was going to ask where in sask u r. i have family in saskatoon, hudson bay, PA, Regina... you name it!

F

faith79

Hi Kiagirl! Welcome & it's nice to meet you... don't be shy about sharing and/or asking for prayer.
Blessings!
--Faith

A

Aya

Ni Hao! and Welcome! :D

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Welcome to CC. Hope you enjoy it here, and I will look for you in chat. I have children as well....Michaela (7), Caleb (6) Nathan (4)

F

Favour225

GOD'S WAY

Hello..I am immaculate by name.A friend to beleivers,a spirit filled lady .I Love where beleivers interact it excites me that is why i think i have found a good site. May love bind all beleivers together .AMEN