I'm lonely....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

faithandlove

Any body else here lonely and need a good friend?

D

DannySun1986

Probably through my lifetime, loneliness is the big issue. I am the only child in my family and still don't have a girlfriend. I have to fight the loneliness and am convinced that God will help me overcome my loneliness.

Sep 13, 2012
dont forget you have a great and powerful friend who will always be with you,no matter what, just call on him. :)

A

aprilandkeion

Dont let boredom and lonelliness ruin your life....there are so many activities that you can do and its up to you, i am so happy meeting God everyday in my life thru praying and reading the bible and fellowship .... well i can be your friend if you want ...

T

TAZorek

I could always use another good friend. :)

F

faithandlove

You guys, thanks for all of the replies!

I get lonely often, but it's not because I don't have people in my life that I can talk to, there are plenty of people that I can talk to. But I mean people, like the true believers in Christ. I know lots of people, and even work with some, who claim the name of Christ, but are not true Christians. I find it VERY difficult to talk to and have fellowship with these people. I need people in my life who are just a committed to Christ as I am and we can fellowship together. That's what I mean. I have prayed for such people to be in my life, but as of yet, I still walk this journey alone. I'm still not sure why God allows me to do that. Still, I'm going to continue on. I just hope to find someone, anyone, who will walk the rest of this journey with me.:)

T

TAZorek

Yea, no one walks alone in this journey. Though it does seem that way sometimes, huh? But then you were lead here. I'm new here but I like what I've been reading do far. So, welcome aboard the friend train. :)

P

Powemm

I have been going through a season of being alone, It was not comfortable at first , but then I began trying different things... Guitar, photography, drawing, gourds, flyfishing, tying flies, just put my crossbow together and I whipped putting the cock cranking device on all by myself .. I didn't realize how timid I had been in the past at seeking out gifts and talents God has put in me... I use to be worried about who would help me in these things, but I'm discovering with Gods help I am learning to do many things with Him.. I had no idea what I would be good at .. So I just started with something I might enjoy and learn how to do it... I always saw hunting as a guys sport , but I'm having an absolute blast learning and going with God... Break out on adventure with yourself and God ... you'll soon discover talents you didn't know he put there ... get into Gods word it is an awesome encourager when a stumbling block rises up... It has helped me leap over walls of confusion today when I tried to assemble the parts to my crossbow
Peace
Michelle

G

godly4eternity

I totally understand.... and i can relate. Sometimes God can isolate us even though we are around a lot of people, to mold us, develop us, impart certain things to us and prepare us for a season. God will bring those Strong Believers into your life. Stay Strong in the Lord!! Be encouraged, you are not alone in this.

I get lonely often, but it's not because I don't have people in my life that I can talk to, there are plenty of people that I can talk to. But I mean people, like the true believers in Christ. I know lots of people, and even work with some, who claim the name of Christ, but are not true Christians. I find it VERY difficult to talk to and have fellowship with these people. I need people in my life who are just a committed to Christ as I am and we can fellowship together. That's what I mean. I have prayed for such people to be in my life, but as of yet, I still walk this journey alone. I'm still not sure why God allows me to do that. Still, I'm going to continue on. I just hope to find someone, anyone, who will walk the rest of this journey with me.:)

J

Jorina

Well, yeah i am feeling lonely very often. And that has nothing to do with the amount of (christian) friends i have. It is just a feeling that shows up without a reason. Makes me longing for a boyfriend, a husband. Someone who knows me and someone who will help me through those lonely times just by being around and holding me.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Yes, i know about your loneliness as many others are suffering the same dry desert but very soon the Latter Rain will be poured out. You will be working together with other workers of the greatest measure of the Holy Spirit the world has ever seen. You will work in the power of the Holy Spirit with others victorious in every work salvation miracles that save the lost, you will be in the team of millions of saints in the greatest love and power demonstration the world has ever seen or will see on us working wise virgins allowing the Holy Spirit to do His exploits through us, a thrilling time but, as of now a time of waiting and denial of our self carrying our cross until the call for the wedding feast is sounded. THE WEDDING FEAST of all saints of all times no loneliness forever! Until then Participate in the real practice of the presence of the Lord with you in you and through you everywhere you go!

F

faithandlove

Well, yeah i am feeling lonely very often. And that has nothing to do with the amount of (christian) friends i have. It is just a feeling that shows up without a reason. Makes me longing for a boyfriend, a husband. Someone who knows me and someone who will help me through those lonely times just by being around and holding me.

Bless you, dear Sister.

I don't know the words to tell you, except to hang in there, and in the end it will all come to the light. During some of my loneliest moments, I turn to the word of God and oftentimes, I am feeling much better after a good read and a good cry.;)

Call on me whenever you need a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, a prayer partner or all three!:)

F

faithandlove

Everyone, thank you for all of the posts! I am feeling much better!:)