im looking for guys 18 -21 willing to relocate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

princessellamicky

im looking for a guy catholic guy that believes in marrege that belives it is a comentment between husband wife and god. that there is no exception for divorce unless one of the spouces dies. i want some one who will talk to me keep the relationship friends first and keep it slow. who belives sex is meant for marrege only. I will not move in with you unless im married to you. i am thoughtful, loving, kind, creative, i live at home trying to finish high school still. i should finish in december of 2012. i cant drive yet and i have no job except volinteering at my chrch day care on sundays all day and i go to horse back rideing lessons on saturday mornings. it takes some time for me to open up to some one sometimes if you want to know any thing els message me. i am not willing to relocate btw im agence abortion

U

Ugly

I've yet to see one of these posts work. Mainly because the singles here tend to be more about support than coming here to find anyone.

As a little helpful criticism, i'll share something with you. As a guy, reading this, i have to say it does not hold a lot of appeal. Firstly when i see a post like this on a non-dating site, i always think the person sounds desperate. And thats not an appealing quality. Then you get into Your standards. Which are all good standards, but still comes across as 'i want.. i want.. i want..'. Then you say you're 19, still in HS, can't drive, don't work and refuse to move, but expect them to move to be with you. Again, nothing there to really appeal to a guy.
Basically this sounds like a list of expectations, yet you have nothing to offer in return. Marriage is all about what you have to give.. self sacrifice, doing for the other person. Marriage is not there to make you happy, to find someone to take care of you, fulfill you, or any such thing. Right now, the impression i have is that you can't even take care of yourself, so you're hoping to find someone else to step in and take over for your parents. I may be wrong, i admit, but this is again what your post comes across as.
This was not meant to be an attack or mean, but hoping to make you think about things and make you aware of how this came across.

L

lexy15

lol are you serious

B

bashiruabiola

If you really have interest in a serious guy. Try me

C

CC_Bride

No offense, but you won't go far in the online/long distance relationship market if you're not willing to relocate. Thats just fact. Also, you're only 19, look at the men around you that God has placed in your community instead of looking in here.

I

iraasuup

Did anyone else notice that the title of this thread (or ad more to the point) states 'willing to relocate' but then when you read it, it says NOT willing to relocate?

BTW, this isn't a forum for advertising.. this is just a place for singles to communicate with one another. Please dont seek out a relationship here.

M

mit

No one really knows for sure where you will meet mr/s right.
Trying is better than not doing anything or waiting for manna.
Whatever your personality, strength or weaknesses if you meet the right someone you will never be able to tell when you started touring the world, eating what you never thought you would, doing stuff you would never imagine.

S

Strong1

This post actually saddened me........Listen to UGLY. His words sound PRETTY. ;)

L

Liz01

this kind of threads are so a temptation for writting a bad joke...that is very nice to see the honest answer of Ugly

U

Ugly

Did anyone else notice that the title of this thread (or ad more to the point) states 'willing to relocate' but then when you read it, it says NOT willing to relocate?

BTW, this isn't a forum for advertising.. this is just a place for singles to communicate with one another. Please dont seek out a relationship here.
Actually if you read the title as one solid line, shes saying shes looking for men willing to relocate. Take out the ages to make it easier. ''i'm looking for guys willing to relocate''. No comma's or periods to separate the idea of the guy, from relocating.

R

Relena7

im looking for a guy catholic guy that believes in marrege that belives it is a comentment between husband wife and god. that there is no exception for divorce unless one of the spouces dies. i want some one who will talk to me keep the relationship friends first and keep it slow. who belives sex is meant for marrege only. I will not move in with you unless im married to you. i am thoughtful, loving, kind, creative, i live at home trying to finish high school still. i should finish in december of 2012. i cant drive yet and i have no job except volinteering at my chrch day care on sundays all day and i go to horse back rideing lessons on saturday mornings. it takes some time for me to open up to some one sometimes if you want to know any thing els message me. i am not willing to relocate btw im agence abortion
Try Okcupid. :p