I'm looking for....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

RIGHT NOW , WHAT are YOU looking for :)

I'm looking for motivation to put labels on boxes and ship some packages + do other needed work today. *”Dear Lord...Amen.” Ok, I got it ! :)

P

Powemm

I'm looking for another wave to dive beneath :)

M

MissCris

I'm looking for time to do all the work I've lined up for myself in the yard.

B

buckeyegirl700

I'm looking for something in the kitchen to fix for dinner. Looks like I will have to head out to the grocery store after all!!!

I

iTOREtheSKY

I'm looking through my folders trying to decide what mood I'm in that will suit my avatar (and yes I know I wrote that entirely backwards..deal with it!) lol

O

OceanGrl

I'm looking for the strength to go for a run, doesn't help that I'm exhausted. lol

C

Catlynn

I was just thinking of mustering up strength for a run, myself. :p

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I'm looking for 2 socks that actually match.

R

Relena7

I'm looking for new rock music (newer than 2008) that doesn't suck. :)

I'm determined not to become a musically "old" person who stops listening to anything new... where before I know it...whole decades escape me. This is a promise I stubbornly made to myself when I was 13 that I would never be like. It is proving harder than I thought, lol.
Good music is getting more and more hidden now days. =/

G

GreenNnice

I'm determined not to become a musically "old" person who stops listening to anything new... where before I know it...whole decades escape me. This is a promise I stubbornly made to myself when I was 13 that I would never be like. It is proving harder than I thought, lol.

Look for Jesus in all your rock, and, YOU WILL ROCK, Rel :)

--------\
I'm looking at catty's post, not seen her on here in a looooong time. Too long. C'est la vie. The Lord leads . God bless you, milady, keep running with God, everything will work out that way, His way, the only way, yeah, yup, uh-huh :)
------
Hey,maxamillion, SMART science says now, well, hmm, I should say, marketers, they there are actually/have convinced sockmakers to make mismatched pairs of socks for guys to buy in stores (think its an online company, forget the name though). I KNOW, I thought it was weird too. I NEVER leave the laundry machine without ALL my socks matched, ummm, uh, yeah :D *Green goes off walking with an olive green sock on the right and a forest green on the left :D

-----
I'm looking for my off button on my laptop, I got another big day tomorrow, I thank God all went well today. God bless you all, keep looking to God first in your life, He is there; Love Him, first, everything else is secondary. G'night :)

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
I'm looking for an excuse to go drive my car around at night. I'm also hungry and should probably go look for a snack.

But mostly, I am looking for motivation to do some homework.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
I'm looking for an excuse to go drive my car around at night. I'm also hungry and should probably go look for a snack.

But mostly, I am looking for motivation to do some homework.
Duchesses still do homework? :confused:

S

SeatBelt

Look for Jesus in all your rock, and, YOU WILL ROCK, Rel :)

I was SO about to say try Christian Rock. Seems like more of it sucks less than the secular stuff.

Hey,maxamillion, SMART science says now, well, hmm, I should say, marketers, they there are actually/have convinced sockmakers to make mismatched pairs of socks for guys to buy in stores (think its an online company, forget the name though). I KNOW, I thought it was weird too. I NEVER leave the laundry machine without ALL my socks matched, ummm, uh, yeah :D *Green goes off walking with an olive green sock on the right and a forest green on the left :D
Thank You, Green. That is the closest I've come to actually having a healthy laugh at something in a day or three. I needed that... although, admittedly, I didn't make it to the physically laughing stage, so maybe I need a bigger dose of Green.

G

GreenNnice

I was SO about to say try Christian Rock. Seems like more of it sucks less than the secular stuff.

Thank You, Green. That is the closest I've come to actually having a healthy laugh at something in a day or three. I needed that... although, admittedly, I didn't make it to the physically laughing stage, so maybe I need a bigger dose of Green.
The Lord leads, seatbelted. Buckle up ! :)

I

iTOREtheSKY

♫♫♫ ...a four leaf clover,that I overlooked before... ♫♫♫

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
♫♫♫ ...a four leaf clover,that I overlooked before... ♫♫♫
Haha! We used to sing a warped version of this as kids:

♫♫♫I'm looking over my dead dog, Rover
who I overran with the mower.
One leg is mangled, another is gone
the other two are scattered all over the lawn...♫♫♫

ah....childhood.....I had a weird one. OK, sorry to threadjack....

I

iTOREtheSKY

Laffin' ohhh the craziness of youth. Good times...good times.

C

christiancollegegirl

I'm looking for someone who will buy me breakfast.

S

Shouryu

Looking for just a little bit of down time. Now that this wind symphony cycle is over, life goes back to normal. Yay normal sleep. Yay, normal workouts. Yay, normal food!