Im MYSELF

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Simmattona

Im fit into the picture of a young intelligent and tactful lady.im quite hardworking and loves to get the job done.im very friendly and fun to be with.you don't want to miss meeting me

S

Shouryu

It's a good thing you're yourself. For a moment there, I though you might be someone else.

Z

zaoman32

....party?

allaboutlove

Jun 11, 2013
Maybe she is someone else pretending to be herself to fool us all.

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
I'm me, too!! =D

That said, nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy it here!

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Im fit into the picture of a young intelligent and tactful lady.im quite hardworking and loves to get the job done.im very friendly and fun to be with.you don't want to miss meeting me

Welcome :)

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

mj.jpg Good, because for a minute there i thought you were this lady