I'm new and I need some advice

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GreenBologna

Mar 25, 2018
Hi all, I was hoping to get some advice about some struggles I've been having lately that I haven't been able to tell anyone for a few reasons. Thanks!

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Hello, GB, welcome to the board. Ask away, I am sure you will get the answers you are looking for. How did you ever come up with such a name? I like my bologna pink!! Blessings..........:cool:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hello, GB, welcome to the board. Ask away, I am sure you will get the answers you are looking for. How did you ever come up with such a name? I like my bologna pink!! Blessings..........:cool:
Yeah I saw she needed help and jumped on it via pm:) so you don't like green bologna eh? I suppose you don't like green eggs and ham either?

GreenBologna

Mar 25, 2018
Hello! I came up with the name a while ago I think because I just wanted 2 random words and they reminded me of Dr. Seuss - and apparently, green bologna is a term for political satire or something, which I thought was kind of cool lol

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hello! I came up with the name a while ago I think because I just wanted 2 random words and they reminded me of Dr. Seuss - and apparently, green bologna is a term for political satire or something, which I thought was kind of cool lol
Very clever I think:)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
Well this is a bit odd usually when someone says stuff ridiculous concerning the bible I call it "Bologna" looks like I need a new word so as not to get people mixed up lol!(hahaha hahaha)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
Well this is a bit odd usually when someone says stuff ridiculous concerning the bible I call it "Bologna" looks like I need a new word so as not to get people mixed up lol!(hahaha hahaha)
Hmmm maybe rubbish or malarkey would still be good choice words since as far as I know noone is named either one here lol

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hello GreenBologna, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I have seen green bologna and threw it out as a result. The green was growing on it. Har har de har har

Last edited:

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello there, we are happy to have you with us. We look forward to your posts. However, you can keep the green boloney! In fact we already have more than enough here.
Welcome.