im new and need help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

ness

hi im new to christian chat but i got saved may 29,2009 i dont know what to do becuse i was with my friends and they started cursing and i started to as well. and ill remember im saved and thats not right. but idk if this is normal? i try hard not to curse but the other night i had a dream and it was about jesus geting ready to come and i ran up stairs and a ghost who resembless jesus was there. and i was crying and crying asking him to for give me. and idk if those were related ?or if it is something totaly diffrent? and if there are any other saved christins in my situation? :confused:

Y

yoej_ogart

hi im new to christian chat but i got saved may 29,2009 i dont know what to do becuse i was with my friends and they started cursing and i started to as well. and ill remember im saved and thats not right. but idk if this is normal? i try hard not to curse but the other night i had a dream and it was about jesus geting ready to come and i ran up stairs and a ghost who resembless jesus was there. and i was crying and crying asking him to for give me. and idk if those were related ?or if it is something totaly diffrent? and if there are any other saved christins in my situation? :confused:
Awh sister! That is super normal! and trust me, that dream is just Jesus warning to and trying to remind you that you are in His house now and that he loves you.. But I understand you darling!! :).. I can't believe it.. May of last year? Woo! I was going through a trial during that time.. Still kinda am.. But dang girl your 13!!!!??? He saved you last year for a reason! A PRETTY DARN GOOD REASON :).. that means he has a plan for you sweetie, a big one.. I mean 13? Psshh.. :D I'm so happy for you.. So you gotta message me sometime okay! I wanna talk to you more about this.. I have a little testimony to tell yuh about when I was 13 and got saved.. Okay? So feel free to message me ANYTIME.. ANYTIME!!! You better lol otherwise I'm gonna tell God to keep an eye on you ;) just kidding, love. Alright, God bless for now! Love you sister!!! <3