im new here also everyone.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

WaterfallWolf

how so many fall in the clutches of sosiety, and reality judged by the blind hearted blind by money that rule this little rock that sail the cosmoes, the false power they create to fill the void of their own creations. how others judgements sway us in so many wrong directions so we fit in. i ask fit in to what? the blinder of false kings and rulers, to grind us and use us as a stepingstone to the throne that does not exsist except in their own dreams that have no sails or color..... how many would see what i see, or will i see that others see that do not have tanted fingers and hearts. how mutch would you traid fore youre own soul ? how mutch to sail with the crashing ship that no one sees cause its sailed by the blind, who wish not to exist out of their own world. and refews to live by truth, and the just if you also live outside this sinking ship you sail with God. and you understand my way's.

C

clay2009

I think I understand what your saying.
I thought that for the past week, I felt so close to god that I felt like I have to retreat completely from the world and give up everything. And the truth is we do, but in a spiritual way not a physical one. I guess I answered my own question. lol. But yeah, We can belong to god but evil is out there no matter where you go, you just have to know how you will the handle the situation when it comes, like Job and jesus did. And If jesus were to come forth and command me to give up everything I would do it willingly and without a thought, leaving everyone I know behind.

R

Ricke

This is Houston...come in and welcome to CC over...

E

enduretotheend

Welcome to CC, WaterfallWolf

Mar 22, 2011
--------inappropriate------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
WaterfallWolf hello welcome to christian chat.