I'm new with questions :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kailena

Hello,
I'm new here. I'm working on my relationship with God. I also have questions about the spiritual gifts He gives his children.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Welcome!

Spiritual gifts are merely appropriating the authority Christ holds in heaven into the world today. For example, God didn't intend us to be sick. satan afflicts us with sicknes because of the authority he has over us (thank you Adam ; ) A gift of healing is the authority of Christ working to thwart the authority of satan.

That's a distilled, Readers Digest version but I hope you get the idea.

And be aware there is a lot of contention regarding the subject. Don't be dismayed if the road gets a little rough!

Atwood

May 1, 2014
Spiritual gifts: For starters, study 1 Corinthians chapters 12 through 14 (don't leave out 13!) and Romans 12

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
A good example of a spiritual gift is your best friend to share your walk with the Lord.

C

Chezz

Welcome to the site! I hope you find what you are looking for here! God Bless :)

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Kailena, delighted to have you here and may your stay be filled with the love of Christ. God Bless.

Feb 21, 2014
Hello,
I'm new here. I'm working on my relationship with God. I also have questions about the spiritual gifts He gives his children.
John 3.16 is a good place to start.

It's also a good place to continue, because its truth is inexhaustible.

Good to see you here; God bless His Word to you.

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome! I hope you can get your questions answered here :)