Im new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

ron6280

A friend of mine keeps telling me to come here we like writing songs and playing them live and as we do so we pray that we are glorifying God by what we do. I am a firm believer that we should use our talents as God has given them to us and I hope to be able to do so in the future I am a Christian and pray constantly that the Lord use me as his vessel I am in no way talented except by what God chooses to give me.hopefully someday I may find someone that has the same views as I do concerning how the Lord leads us.I am from Charlottesville Va.and hope that I may be able to glorify the Lord.

B

butterfly712

Hello Ron,and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)

C

Chezz

Welcome to CC :)

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Ron, delighted to have you here. God Bless.

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome to the site. Amen to that. Keep using what God have you. I hope you find encouragement I'm these things here. There's a music forum as well as I think a music room in the live chat room (not sure how full it ever is though) if you're interested. Either way it's a pleasure to have you aboard.

R

ron6280

thanx everyone for welcoming me I love the you sing room and enjoy praising the Lord through music