Im New!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BaybeeSarah

Hi my name is sarah and i am 16 . I live in England and i am a student. I have only just joined the website and would like to get to know people :).

rafaelsald

Dec 30, 2009
Hey Sarah! Welcome to CC. I hope you enjoy this website!

V

Vidy

Welcome to CC =)

This isn't the most active site, but it's nice to check back every once and a while and see what's goin on ^_^

B

BaybeeSarah

Hi and thanks, i cant find a active website for teens that is popular =/

V

Vidy

Yeah =( I can't find any real active Christian sites, period. Most sites are either inactive or have very little room for discussion. What's sad is this is the most active site I've seen so far I think 0_o

B

BaybeeSarah

I know its a real shame, would be nice to speak to other christians who are TEENAGERS! Lol

B

BeauBLESSED

So you's a student Sarah? What are your subjects at your school? Did you get a choice?

B

BaybeeSarah

Yeah i am a student in my final year at school and i did get to pick some of my subjects but english, maths, science, citizenship, P.E and religious studies were compulsory. I have one month before study leave then i am going to do a apprentiship at a nursery and get my qualification then train to become a primary school teacher :).

V

Vidy

Awesome =D I hear things are run very differently in the UK as opposed to the US lol. For instance, I hear that "homework" assignments aren't fully mandatory and are usually done for your own benefit and not for a "grade," and that the only things that REALLY matter are tests. Basically, more learning focused instead of "busywork" focused =P

So you plan on being an elementary school teacher? Awesome =D I've had the general thought of possible teaching higher-level math, but I don't think it's a real consideration because I don't really have a PASSION for that kinda thing. Imma go into Computer Science and do... uhhh.. SOMETHING with computers =P

B

BaybeeSarah

Yeah things are run very differently! And as regards to homework we get it after a lesson sometimes, but we get tests near the end of each term. As we get into year 10 we do GCSEs then we have to do coursework which you HAVE to do as it goes to part of your grade.

I like maths, im a bit of a geek haha. I like computers :) but i couldnt work with them, too many little pieces haha.

Mar 18, 2010
HI!!! lived in england before, moved to Sweden recently....anyway, welcome!!! :)

B

BeauBLESSED

I have one month before study leave then i am going to do a apprentiship at a nursery and get my qualification then train to become a primary school teacher :).
Guhroooovy!! I hope all goes well for you.
Personally, I'd like to work at a video games store, or at least an electronics store. That aside, I'll take a chance at any sort of workplace that I'm remotely interested in.