i'm OVER you facebook

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

valerie

since i joined CC last thursday.. i find myself more interested in seeking new Christian friends than chatting nonsense in FACEBOOK. well im still getting online in that site but i leave it to be busy in this site.

suddenly.. i feel that EXTREME hunger and thirst for fellowships again. I've been praying for that for quite a number of months. finally! GOD lead me to CC! i continue to hope that i'll have intimate friendships that would help me grow spiritually.

JESUS JESUS JESUS! my heart shouts =D

I feel this young heart craving for His Presence :)

S

Schwager

Very cool! I am new and I sure hope I can find the love and joy here that you do! God bless you and may you remember what you just said in times of darkness :)

V

valerie

thank you. :)

i know you will have the same fun (or maybe even more) that i feel in this site.
i'm meeting new friends and find it a wonderful feeling to be in a christian community like this :)

D

DrMarioLuigi

Unlike CC, facebook isn't a community in which people know each other...its just a place where everyone is EVERYWHERE, and no one has any idea as to who is who. Facebook members tend to be more susceptible to and capable of cyber bullying. On CC however it would never happen, and if it did the mods would contain it in an instant, they're on top of things. Why do I say this? Because the administrators on facebook aren't as aware as the mods on CC are. They bank on the assumption that nothing bad can happen...nothing bad will happen when in fact bad things DO happen. I can recall several times in which users on facebook have sent mail to people on their friends list detailing their master plan to murder another individual.
Still follow me?
Point being CC beats facebook 3 to -1 in my book.
And the best thing about this website is that it has pulled us together and it has united us in the name of our lord and savior Christ Jesus. Can facebook boast the same thing? :)

~Its'a me, mario! Hoo hoooo~!

V

valerie

AMEN to what you've said :)

Jul 10, 2010
LOL, I just got a Facebook like 2 days ago. it's pretty cash. I also have several other accounts no secular websites. I see no problem with it, as it's a great way to meet people, and to talk to the people you know in a different medium.

P

peachetty

nice lol God totally dumped this in my lap oneday! idr what i was doing but i just found this! lol i have fb but all my friends r christains and we talk about God a bunch....its now half and half here!

V

valerie

to modem: yeah. i'm not saying there's something wrong with fb,. i'm just glad i'm not hooked to it so much now :)

to peachetty: that's great! :)

P

peachetty

its an awesome feeling being with christians!

V

valerie

soo TRUE! AMEN! :))

P

peachetty

GO JESUS!!!!

S

scottman719

I think it is bad to ONLY associate with Christians......I know a few people who don't have any non-christian friends, and to be blunt, their ministry skills aren't great, but at the same time we need other Christians in our life to keep us rooted in the word.

it's all about balance =]

P

peachetty

yes yes it is! i need more christian friends that live close to me im to wittnessy lol but i do have really god christian frinds on FB too

V

Vidy

I don't see the big deal with facebook unless you just happen to be added a billion peoples that you don't know. All of the friends I add on facebook are people I've at least talked to a little bit, so I know who they are, and if I want to talk to one person specifically (but am not intimate enough with this person to talk on the phone, and can't meet them in person for some reason), then I can just send them a private message.

Of course, I'm a freakin' computer and can superprocess all of the statuses I care about on my page. I don't get confused by all the "chaos" lol. I really like the "top news" thing that keeps track of the people you talk to/check up on the most. It's a really useful feature that helps cut down on that chaos ^_^

F

FirePanther

I love this place because I enjoy knowing christian people from everywhere discovering we come all from different cultures but are united by His love :)