I'm wondering...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
As I was with my grand wee ones today, I had the opportunity to sit and watch people. I can never get enough of that. I looked at many groups and couples, those that were more than one. I noticed how that though they were not alone, they each were having their own experience. I observed how many were on their phones, a few watching ppl, kinda like I was. I saw one or two, just looking off into what seemed like nowhere. I find human behavior so darn interesting. I've heard it said folks don't like to be alone, but often when in the company of others, many are often in their own world.

Later today, when I was walking through Michaels looking for craft ideas, I watched how my grand wee ones danced around, getting lost and found in the many possibilities and ideas. I was transported to a sweet, an almost magical, land, as I was completely intertwined and connected to my precious grand babies.

I think that though we have our own experiences, alone or the company of others, the link established when we really hone in on our blessings reaches a deep state of abundance and importance. I think relationship is God's specialty; His Son was given, for that intimate connection. I think love, mercy, trust, all of anything good is best shared. With that said, one on one time, with Just Him is good too and strengthens our time with others.

Wondering what you guys did this weekend. I also ponder...are you enjoying your time alone, right now, or do you wish you were enjoying the company of others?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
My grand wee ones have left, and it is back to just me and Him, my Lord. I'm laying here, looking at the fire, then I look down to write some more. I smile taking a deep, peaceful breath of Yahweh.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
We are spiritual beings living a human experience.

I don't know who said it first, but I heard it somewhere...

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience."

- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (french philosopher, paleontologist, and Jesuit priest 1881-1955)

found it.

TamLynn

A heart at rest
Nov 27, 2014
My grand wee ones have left, and it is back to just me and Him, my Lord. I'm laying here, looking at the fire, then I look down to write some more. I smile taking a deep, peaceful breath of Yahweh.
I appreciate your grateful heart Charli.
It certainly seems like you've alot to be thankful for!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I appreciate your grateful heart Charli.
It certainly seems like you've alot to be thankful for!
Oh thank you beautiful Sis, beautiful TamiLynn, I do. I am grateful for your kindness. I must call to my remembrance always... with Him, we all are forever be blessed.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience."

- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (french philosopher, paleontologist, and Jesuit priest 1881-1955)

found it.
A paleontologist, philosopher, and a Jesuit priest, wow, what a mind!!! I couldn't agree more. Hey thanks for reading my OP.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Oh thank you beautiful Sis, beautiful TamiLynn, I do. I am grateful for your kindness. I must call to my remembrance always... with Him, we all are forever be blessed.
We all are forever blessed. Ugh at they dern be that I can never delete.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
As I was with my grand wee ones today, I had the opportunity to sit and watch people. I can never get enough of that. I looked at many groups and couples, those that were more than one. I noticed how that though they were not alone, they each were having their own experience. I observed how many were on their phones, a few watching ppl, kinda like I was. I saw one or two, just looking off into what seemed like nowhere. I find human behavior so darn interesting. I've heard it said folks don't like to be alone, but often when in the company of others, many are often in their own world.

Later today, when I was walking through Michaels looking for craft ideas, I watched how my grand wee ones danced around, getting lost and found in the many possibilities and ideas. I was transported to a sweet, an almost magical, land, as I was completely intertwined and connected to my precious grand babies.

I think that though we have our own experiences, alone or the company of others, the link established when we really hone in on our blessings reaches a deep state of abundance and importance. I think relationship is God's specialty; His Son was given, for that intimate connection. I think love, mercy, trust, all of anything good is best shared. With that said, one on one time, with Just Him is good too and strengthens our time with others.

Wondering what you guys did this weekend. I also ponder...are you enjoying your time alone, right now, or do you wish you were enjoying the company of others?
Thanks for your post, as always :)

I went to my friends baby shower. It was fun. Got to meet other women from other denominations which is a nice change :)

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Thanks for your post, as always :)

I went to my friends baby shower. It was fun. Got to meet other women from other denominations which is a nice change :)
Hey Mel, thanks for reading and replying. A baby shower, how nice. Hey I wonder how you found out they were diff denominations...did you get the opportunity to pow wow about yours? Now I'm pondering, lol, about a conversations I never heard, lol@ me, Sister.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hey Mel, thanks for reading and replying. A baby shower, how nice. Hey I wonder how you found out they were diff denominations...did you get the opportunity to pow wow about yours? Now I'm pondering, lol, about a conversations I never heard, lol@ me, Sister.
Not really, we were made to play those baby shower games lol it was quick conversations, but most of them were from SDA lol.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Not really, we were made to play those baby shower games lol it was quick conversations, but most of them were from SDA lol.
Lol @made to play those baby shower games. I feel ya, lol. I don't think I have ever talked with a SDA person. I probably have, just didn't know it.