Im working on it :)) !! and hi lol

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheDerp

HI yall , :D TheDerp will commence introductions immediately lol
Umm i wont say my name but i can totally say other stuff about myself . I am 17 years old guy , i am hispanic and i was born in Miami , FLorida . my mami from peru and my papi from cuba .
i got into church like i think this year around december( a certain bestfriend got me to go) . Also before i was saved , i considered myself a homosexual ,but god saved me and has totally changed my way of thoughts . long story short , im Aok and straight (yea buddy :){D)) , but ima give the long story in another post lol . i will continue to serve and love and praise and honor the lord and although im not as spritually awesome like my bestfriend , im am and still working on it !! so yea , ive never went to a website like this before ,but it should be fun i presume .
so yea ,im sleepy so i kinda rushed this post .lol is anyone else new here ?_?

C

Chadtreme

Welcome to CC. Bestfriend Brayan Hernandez. Lol ops I said your real name

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Hello and welcome! I will look forward to reading your testimony, whenever you feel like posting it. God bless!

T

TheDerp

DX ugh chad treme your such a butthole , gosh my identity was supposed to be a secret . like clark and bruce .>:0 now i dont feel superior and mysterious

C

Chadtreme

Thats your first like yay lol.

T

TheDerp

:){D) thanks popclick , that means alot . your the first person i dont know to post on my thread . congratulations * throws balloons in the air *

C

Chadtreme

:){D) thanks popclick , that means alot . your the first person i dont know to post on my thread . congratulations * throws balloons in the air *
You r so retarded Brayan. Lol. Ops I said it again

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I really hope you guys are just messing with each other. :D

T

TheDerp

>:0 wait till we meet again , dont make me beat you up again ( thats like gonna be what , the 100th time )
:p i pity your strength and petit size (oops )

T

TheDerp

:D we are lol , we both bored and im super sleepy lol

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I like your screenname, TheDerp. Have a good time on the site... try not to get into TOO much trouble, ok? :p

C

Chadtreme

>:0 wait till we meet again , dont make me beat you up again ( thats like gonna be what , the 100th time )
:p i pity your strength and petit size (oops )
Yes we are playing. Lol

And brayan the statement ^there is false. You lied chica. Your communication is false. Denied.

O

OFM

hi talk nice and respectfull please thanx

U

Ugly

Yeah, if you guys joke like that around here too much moderators will step in and ask you to stop. Some people may not realize its joking and may take offense to it, or it may be a bad witness to a non-Christian who comes on and see's it. Especially 'retard' as i find your usage of it offensive myself.

O

OFM

i too agree with that proper respectful speech only is acceptted here at all times allways amen.

T

TheDerp

:D oh pish posh , this was just the usual bestfriend talk .lol . ?_? and i find it very hard to believe that people would think im being serious . although i do see the point of non-christians looking at the website(probably curious and stuff) .. . so i hear ya loud and clear:D
so if i say anything out of line , just tell me ill be sure to change it or something like that

C

Chadtreme

The only real thing that was bad that was said was butt hole.

U

Ugly

Actually, since i've already tried to nicely give you a heads up, next time i'll just bypass you and go straight to the mods and let them deal with you. Then you can tell them you're only joking.
FACT is i've seen people talk like that on here before and yes, people do believe it is real sometimes. Which is why mods don't allow it.