I'm worried about a dream I'm having HELP PLEASE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Chantelle17,

Some of the posters think you are lying, but I don't assume that. It's possible for someone to post a lie on here to get a reaction, but I don't think anything you wrote is outside of the realm of possibility. Some people grew up watching a lot of Scooby Doo and have a real prejudice against the idea that some of these supernatural things can really happen.

I had a friend who told me about living in a house when he was a child for a few years where creepy stuff happened, lights switching on and off, doors locking, the wind blowing the curtains when the window was closed. Once he woke up terrified and saw a black sillhoette of a creature beside his bed. He was scared of it. His family moved from there to live in a tiny trailer.

Later he grew up and found faith in Christ and in college, he and his friends would pray for specific people and share their faith with them. As a result, the young adults group at the church he'd started to go to started growing. There were witches on campus, he said, who tried to cast spells on them. He woke up one morning to see the same sort of sillhoette creature by his bed, but he wasn't afraid, and he could tell the creature was afraid of him.

I've also had a couple of creepy experiences, one with the radio singing demonic stuff to the tune of a pop song when it came on, when I was involved in trying to do some deliverance ministry. I've knew one guy who'd been attacked by demonic spirits, physically, I mean. Another guy experienced something sitting on the bed and knocking stuff over. I saw something in his room, too.

My point is I believe this stuff can happen. The first thing you need to do is make sure you are in a right state with the Lord. Have you put your trust in God, believing that Christ died from your sins and rose again from the dead? Have you been baptized, with faith (your own faith) in Jesus? If so, consider if there is any sin or some sort of means through which demons could have access into your life. For example, do you have a oija board, a Buddha statue, tarot cards, good luck amulets, etc? Is there anything occultic that you are holding on to? Have you done anything occultic, like gone to a fortune teller? If so, you need to get rid of any such objects and renounce and repent of your sin. Do you have any 'graven images' including images of Christ or saints? Get rid of those and repent if you've prayed to or bowed down to graven images.

If anything demonic happens to you, command the demons to leave in Jesus' name.

I also recommend finding someone who has faith to cast out demons and have them come pray and cast the demons out of your house. There are a lot of evangelical preachers who believe in casting out demons. Most Pentecostals and Charismatics believe in it. If I were asking for help, I'd try to see if the person seemed to be confident and willing to do it. I wouldn't feel as good asking someone who seemed kind of hesitant over to command these things to leave your house. And it doesn't have to be a clergyman or a preacher, either. There are plenty of believers who would be willing to do that. You might find an intercessory prayer group or some people who do 'deliverance ministry' who would be willing to do that.

E

ember

Some people grew up watching a lot of Scooby Doo and have a real prejudice against the idea that some of these supernatural things can really happen.
or more like some people know supernatural evil things can happen but have some discernment.....