Imagine That!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richie_2uk

Imagine that! we could see all the spectrum colours

R

Richie_2uk

Imagine that! we could see radio waves,

T

Trinity33

Imagine that! People hugged instead of handshake ~hugs~

T

Trinity33

Imagine that! If the moon really was made of cheese

T

Trinity33

If we were imaging that at the same time Richie ;)

J

jkalyna

Imagine that! we didn't have to imagine, it all came true anyways hehe
Heya miss your posts, but nothing is impossible, I would think that I would sit down with you across the table , and tell you a lot of things, and wonder what you would say. So I'm on my way. *:) jk would be cool though if it could happen.*

J

jkalyna

Heya miss your posts, but nothing is impossible, I would think that I would sit down with you across the table , and tell you a lot of things, and wonder what you would say. So I'm on my way. *:) jk would be cool though if it could happen.*
*I don't know or let's make it short, IDK, if Richie likes this thread anymore. Waiting for him to come back. He is a lot of fun. :) A lot of laughing with him. Richie, where are you? In the land of oz, asking him for directions, back.*

Garfield20

Aug 14, 2014
swipes blue and shakes rain water off my fur and all i got is imagine if blue had facebook oh and imagine me with a lambo