Immediate Access To Ladies Forum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I think this is an excellent suggestion. So many new girls/ women join here, and need to talk about "women issues" but cannot access the ladies forum on the same day they join. I think that forum SHOULD be accessible to them, the same day that they join. I was able to get in on the first day when I joined, so it IS do-able. :)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I think this is an excellent suggestion. So many new girls/ women join here, and need to talk about "women issues" but cannot access the ladies forum on the same day they join. I think that forum SHOULD be accessible to them, the same day that they join. I was able to get in on the first day when I joined, so it IS do-able. :)
I concur with this suggestion, women need to be able to talk about women things. I grew up in a house of only women and so from experience I can say that there are certain things that women need to be able to talk about in which most men wouldn't understand or even be able to help with.

And anyways I don't see why one must wait to able to access it

L

Lost_sheep

*slowly backs out of thread*

U

Ugly

The reason immediate access isn't given is to prevent people from sneaking in there by lying about their gender. Sure, its still possible, but most people will grow tired of waiting and give up. So it's actually to protect womens privacy.

R

ramx2016

Can someone point me to the MEN's Forum?

Thanks

A

R

ramx2016

Aware... it was a bad attempt at subtle humor...:)

A