important in life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

whats most important in your life?

O

OFM

my spiritual relationship with The Blessed Holy Triniy.

A

ashleybee

Aside from my relationship with the Lord, it would be my marriage! :)

O

OFM

Aside from my relationship with the Lord, it would be my marriage! :)
nice may the Lord Bless You and Your Husband now and forever allways amen.

C

chu_huifen

whats most important in your life?
The most important is God and spiritual relationship, Family, cell group and believers friends who still make me can walk in right and truth path, bff who always listen my private story patiently and also gove advice and encourage, my colleague friends who accompany me when I'm bored and we have many time to chat or share some good story :D